Quick trailer question.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

so 3 sport bikes no problem, maybe 4?

absolutely. Though it probably doesn't matter we've also fit 3 harleys, 2 harleys and 2 sport bikes, and 2 sport bikes and a harley all in my dads trailer

how big of a pain was it to get 4 in there?

with the hardley's it was an absolute pain in the ass, took forever to get it right and had just enough clearance for all 4. I would imagine 4 sport bikes would be a bit easier though not fun. I guess it all depends on how much clearance you are comfortable with between bikes

we shoved couch pillow in between them last time, im down to do that again.

then you should be ok, we offset 3 then put one across the back. My dad ended up putting some hooks under the trailer so we could strap down the side closest to the door

3 should be easy, and 4 should be possible. It all depends on how you secure them though.

I saw 5 bikes in a 6x12 this past weekend, because they were all set up using this:

114083d1221331003-e-track-tie-downs-img_0999.jpg

the lack of straps makes it a TON easier to fit more bikes. You can even mount the plate in front of the rear wheel if you want to save some space length-wise.

in the 6x12 I saw this past weekend, they had THREE plates across the rear of the trailer (the plates are about 2' wide), and then 2 more in front of those three bikes, offset to the side, so they could access the man-door.

4 bikes would be no problem at all.

Aren't you going on this "trip" also?

Yes I am going on this "trip" but what parks and yota have planned for each other before and after the "trip" is none of my business

as an addendum to my previous post, I should note that 4 bikes might be a bit much for a single-axle 6x12. And electric brakes will be a MUST with more than 2 bikes.

it may also be more tongue weight than you want to deal with. the really nice thing about the pit-bull system is that you can do 3 bikes in a single row across a 6' wide trailer, or, if that's just a tad tight for your liking, it's even easier to mount the middle one backward.

This really helps with keeping weight over the trailer axle, and off the tongue of the tow vehicle.

cruise the for sale section on the WERA board, and you can get some killer ideas for setting up an enclosed trailer.