Ok, weird MySpace question - 30 plus year olds....

Moto-Brian

Wow...

I had no idea...

I'm a little amazed at what transpired here...

I'm 100% weirded out that a 37 year old male has a MySpace account. I thought you were some IT guy, no? Don't you know how to stay in contact with family and friends?

As far as posting pics, get a Yahoo account and load pictures.

Blogs... Wasted space on the internet.

Oh, well. Guess all this new info has definitely shown me older than 30 something and having a MySpace account is bizarre.

Result of this thread. Good one. You can go and check up on everyone else, but you shut the doors when you get made. What a hypocrite.

One, why ANYONE would put up their family names and post pictures of their younger than 16 year old kids on a website KNOWN for pedophiles and the like. You ought to be ashamed, dude. Great father figure there...

As far as my buddies, I think they all are just lonely souls looking for action and stuff. I don't need a MySpace account - I know how to get ahold of friends and family and at 36, I don't think it is needed... Plus, my network is pretty tight and I don't need to show everyone I know...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i am not your friend nor do i want to be your friend, so excuse me for calling you TOM.

Dude, you're on him pretty hard.

I like it...:metal:

Tom probably makes a TON of new friends wherever he roams here and in "some countries"...

He's worried about stalkers... That's like the kettle calling the pot black or something, isn't it TOMMY? Nah, I doubt ol' TOMMY is a stalker even though he does have some weird fetish for me. I definately think weirdo is a good title. Stalker isn't fair so, I take that one back. Wow, I'm actually being nice to the guy.... Nah.

if you don't know how to get ahold of your family friends after they move,(they didn't call you with new address phone # and things) Maybe they don't want you to be a friend anymore. ever think of that one.

and i def. agree with lizard on the kids pics and pedifiles. great dad you are witttom. too late to set it to private now, they have already saved their pics on their computers, and are using them for their own enjoyment.

One, why ANYONE would put up their family names and post pictures of their younger than 16 year old kids on a website KNOWN for pedophiles and the like. You ought to be ashamed, dude. Great father figure there...

I'm not the only one that has made those mistakes. You should practice what you preach.

Actually yes.... thank you for pointing that out. Tommy is how most of my family knows me, it's what my wife calls me, and it is what many of my long-time friends know me as.

I switched it to private today as a result of this thread. Since of have photos of my kids and their names mentioned in a few places, I figured it was a wise thing to do since it has obviously been of interest to a lot of weirdo stalkers lately.

Setting your profile to Private means nothing with myspace.. I can still access all your photos, blogs, comments, etc. Wanna try me?

I'm not the only one that has made those mistakes. You should practice what you preach.

Where in the FUCK have I EVER posted pics of my kid and his name shown? Where? If you know where, you've been looking pretty freakin hard into my background and that is pretty freakin low. You're a fucking dirtbag.

I'm sure you'll never show where. Actually tell where I have. If you're talking about CRP, you're a douche bag who reads something, doesn't understand what happened and chimes in with his BS responses. I apologized due to what occurred and how I felt in front of my kids. I'm not posting pictures of my son with his name on a site that is visited FREQUENTLY by pedophiles. YOU did that and I am sure you have some weirdo "friends" on there.

Idiot.

Setting your profile to Private means nothing with myspace.. I can still access all your photos, blogs, comments, etc. Wanna try me?

OHhhhhhhh... Do tell so we can all see. This scum bag has me pretty pissed now. I never have been upset at him as it has been like arguing with a 3 year old. I always felt bad that a SUPPOSEDLY smart guy was so freakin' stupid.

The CRP thing pisses me off because I know he wasn't there. Because if he was, I would have made a point to punt his ass off the track "just cause". I honestly hope we go to CRP with an XR100 or something and he shows. I'll do the same thing we did at Beaver the one year - hunt and punt...

I think I've said enough Liz. Have fun with this game you're playing.

What's the game, ass bag? Seems no one here likes you and that's a LOT different than the treatment you get at Local, huh? You're just as I thought... A pussy. You can never produce anything to credit your arguments. You're a poser who rides a pile of shit touring bike, thinks he is a "rider" who essentially surrounds himself with crappy riders to make himself look good. You buy British bikes and pile of shit Korean stuff because you have some issue with Japanese machines. Or, you "think" you stand out from the crowd owning something that no one else has. There's a reason...

You're an attention whore and obviously a little proud of yourself by the pics Flounder dug up. Posing like a stud with your Pony tee on. You're a funny guy with an obvious inferiority complex.

Do tell, please... But, you'll fade away, put a bunch of us on your ignore list like the pussy you are and make little wise ass jabs all the while actually reading what we post. Like over on Local.

By the way, it's lucky for you you DON'T actually live in Mt. Gilead. I like your hollow jabs...

You're like all the other posers and wannabes I've run into over the years. All it takes is a keyboard and you muscle up. You can try and be like the old guy at CRP and go psycho, but at the end of the day, if you do, I won't hold back like I did there. I'll put the family in the truck, tell them to drive home while I ride and show you some things you and your little touring bike boyfriends never knew could happen on a bike. All the while you looking like a total dumbass.

Go back to Local where you can show your superiority over everyone. You're the show we all want to see, right?

I don't think I buy you and I are the same age. You look 40 plus. You might want to do some exercising and attend to your overall body in general.