Ok, weird MySpace question - 30 plus year olds....

Moto-Brian

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there really isn't much difference in myspace and having your own website.

people post pics of themselves and other shit all the time.

if someone wanted to stalk someone all they have to do is go down to the local mall or school.

and it makes no sense why people always block out the license plates in pictures. everyone that sees your vehicle in person can see the plate anyway. again, anyone can stalk you at any time.

websites really don't make it any easier to do so.

now carry on with the tom bashing......:siterocks:

:popcorn::popcorn:This is getting more bouty than my dweezel bashing, yet I got moderated. I wander how long this will go on until moderators want to create peace again.

I for one think there shouldn't be anyone stepping into others arguments unless personal threats are made. I'm not a liberal, so I say let the arguing and fighting be. It's human nature to argue/fight. It'll NEVER go away. Fighting in the forums don't stop people from joining either. If someone thinks there is a forum where nobody is going to argue, then they are in a fantasy land. (off soapbox)

:popcorn: I'm enjoying this thread, it's entertaining.

I have a myspace page but dont use it for picking up little kids so I dont have any issues with it.

I'll admit it is a little more geared to the younger folk but so are a lot of thinks (PS2 & BMX & I have both) & some of the stupid teens that think they know everything about everything do get annoying but you will get that on every group/forum type site.

Each to their own though.

If anyone does have myspace (and is not already on my friend list) feel free to add me.

there really isn't much difference in myspace and having your own website.

people post pics of themselves and other shit all the time.

if someone wanted to stalk someone all they have to do is go down to the local mall or school.

and it makes no sense why people always block out the license plates in pictures. everyone that sees your vehicle in person can see the plate anyway. again, anyone can stalk you at any time.

websites really don't make it any easier to do so.

now carry on with the tom bashing......:siterocks:

The differemce is that on MySpace, it is full of the same thing. People would have to search and look specifically for a set person. On Myspace, it is all there for them - easy as pie, if you will.

Plus, again... if you are almost 40 years old, you have no reason to have such a thing. It's geared more towards a younger generation and a way for young kids and 20 somethings to keep in contact. It would be as weird to see my mom and dad having a Myspace page...

oh come on....as stated you must be a perve if your over 30!!!! lol just being sarcastic!!!! ill log on soon and add ya dude!!!! lord knows what happens when you use technology for whats its supposed to be used for!!!!!

Myspace is considered technology? Again, it all gets a little washed in the laudry when the bashing starts, but overall, the dude is 37 years old. Apparently, he's not communicating with long lost family members and lost friends.

Oh, well. Guy's a creepy dude. Saw some things on there like the tatooed girls from CA. Yeah, he knows those people...:rolleyes: i know, they're family members, right?

The other strange chicks on there? Yeah, mixes right in with pics of his kids. Perfect. Now, 26 years old? Hell yeah!! Rockstar? Sure thing. 37 year old? Don't think so... Again, nothing to do with technology here... It's really an alter ego, I bet.

Funny, he's seemingly gone in hiding - for now. Couldn't produce what he was commenting about.

Sorry guys for the rant, but the guy gets under my skin. Tries to get shit started and makes it even worse when he makes shit up. Call him out on it and he clams up and shuts down.

Lizard1, I am 30 years old and deleted my myspace after having it for 2 years, because I just woke up one day and realized how childish and stupid it really is. I find it funny when people add folks they don't even know and post pictures saying,"Thanks for the add!". My wife and I both deleted ours because we just stepped back one day and evaluated most of the individuals that are true myspacers and realized...wow, we need to get out of this retarded crowd. And my wife is 20! She actually thought it too at her age! I guess that's why I love her...lol

I'm with you Lizard!

Funny, he's seemingly gone in hiding - for now. Couldn't produce what he was commenting about.
Are you asking me to post information about your family just to prove that I can? A photo of your kid? Address? Phone numbers? Personal info? I can. I won't. Because if I do, you will do the same. I'd rather keep the kids out of it. So, I've decided not to play your game. The track side stalker incident, as you like to describe it, is just plain funny and explains a lot about you. Funny that you mentioned that, because that's not where I found the photo of your kid. I feel sorry for him. You should be more careful.

Signing off.... bash away.

Liz you are the king of liberals arn't you ......next you will be telling us that gun company's are killing ppl and no one should have them ? No one is putting guns to ppls head and saying join myspace ? So what the fuk who cares....You are making this forum look like a myspace! And the whole age thing get over yourself age mean's shit 15 to 92 who cares.If he isn't fuking your kids why would you get so outta shape. Your ressponsible for yourself. Why are you trying to be everyones parent?To get that upset about something you have no involvment in is a little strange....maybe you just don't like tom ...thats cool but to tell everyone they are stupid for using myspace is retarded. Funny thing is there is nothing you can do about any of it. And just to be sure you understood..... By you thinking eveyone is on myspace to fine little kids ....makes you a bleeding liberal.

Are you asking me to post information about your family just to prove that I can? A photo of your kid? Address? Phone numbers? Personal info? I can. I won't. Because if I do, you will do the same. I'd rather keep the kids out of it. So, I've decided not to play your game. The track side stalker incident, as you like to describe it, is just plain funny and explains a lot about you. Funny that you mentioned that, because that's not where I found the photo of your kid. I feel sorry for him. You should be more careful.

Signing off.... bash away.

First of all, I don't know how the hell you find my address, phone numbers, personal info, etc. WITHOUT trying to find them purposefully. Plus, there are NO pics of my kid other than a few MX shots of him riding, a shot I used in an avatar, etc. I HAVE NEVER posted pics and described nor declared any personal info of him.

You're a fucking creep, dude. Stating you can get all that info means you have got it. I swear on the life of my kid if you EVER pursue anything on a personal basis, you're lumberjack looking ass will regret it.

The CRP deal isn't anything you know shit about. You don't know the guy in question, you don't know exactly how it went and you certainly don't know me. Well, apparently you do. If you have all my personal info...

Dude, I know a lot of people around here and there are pretty few I cannot stand. You are an elite person in that you are one of the few I cannot stand. I wouldn't go looking for personal info on you. I didn't even check your Myspace account until it was pretty public and questionable. What you fail to realize is that the people in this world we all think or feel are bad people? They do teh things you do. They hunt and research info on others. They follow them around and continuously make contact and pursue them. This is creeping me out and I'm not sure why.

You need to get off the internet. There are those people who cannot separate reality from the internet and I think you're one of those people.

I don't want you to point out links to pics. I don't even want to know where and when you dug up this info. You can Google my name and outside the racing and stuff I have done, my son and wife are nowhere to be found. Phone numbers and such have been posted in sales forums, etc. Email, etc. However, unless you look at each of those posts and stuff, you wouldn't know them unless purposefully doing so. That means all this BS about you ignoring me is a big pile of BS. Sad, Tommy... sad.

You are certainly messed up in the head, man.

Liz you are the king of liberals arn't you ......next you will be telling us that gun company's are killing ppl and no one should have them ? No one is putting guns to ppls head and saying join myspace ? So what the fuk who cares....You are making this forum look like a myspace! And the whole age thing get over yourself age mean's shit 15 to 92 who cares.If he isn't fuking your kids why would you get so outta shape. Your ressponsible for yourself. Why are you trying to be everyones parent?To get that upset about something you have no involvment in is a little strange....maybe you just don't like tom ...thats cool but to tell everyone they are stupid for using myspace is retarded. Funny thing is there is nothing you can do about any of it. And just to be sure you understood..... By you thinking eveyone is on myspace to fine little kids ....makes you a bleeding liberal.

Whoa. Hold on Sparky. I was saying that I think it is weird that anyone over 30 has a Myspace page. That's all. Simple opinion.

the deal with Tom stems from a lot of things. He's messed up, dude. Anyone who says they have personal info on you, has pictures of your family, has your phone numbers, etc. is a bit strange, no?

I've never gone down that road with Tom yet, he's pointed that stuff out before on another site. The other site is a site where he used to be a mod and knows all the admins that matter. He's done some very suspicious things and even tapped into the system in a manner only a mod or admin could. He's abused things to go and do personal things to others. That's creepy.

the deal with the pedophiles on Myspace doesn't have anything to do with being a liberal. I actually am not even registered to vote... Anyways, it just isn't responsible to post your children in a manner of showing them off in such an environment. Call me old fashioned. Call me an old man - whatever. I just think the guy is creepy and apparently, so do many others.

I think you can do whatever you want. However, the beauty of the internet and forums like this is that when you put yourself out there for the general public to see, you need to realize that they can make judgements about you all day long.

Tommy, though goes deeper. He LOOKS for that personal info. He tries to dig it up to use against you. Or, he uses it for God knows what. Whatever the case, he has done it before and he knows it bothers me. If I want you to know all this stuff, I'd tell you. If you have to search for it to find it to use it maliciously, you're a creep.

Yeah, and I'm getting sick of dealing with it.

Im a bit confused.. This is a public bulletin board that anyone can sign up for. How are you sick of dealing with it.. It doesn't have anything to do with you.. If you start censoring peoples opinions of each other then I think your stepping outside your bounds.

I understand that you started this page but unless its nudity or criminal acts then I dont see how it has an impact on you if 2 of the members have some beef with each other. Do you think you would be able to do the same thing if there were 60,000 plus members like some boards. Please realize, Im not trying to be shitty, but just proposing a question. I was being serious when I said, I didnt understand how you are "dealing" with anything. Tone is hard to determine through text so hopefully you dont take offense to anything I said.

Im a bit confused.. This is a public bulletin board that anyone can sign up for. How are you sick of dealing with it.. It doesn't have anything to do with you.. If you start censoring peoples opinions of each other then I think your stepping outside your bounds.

I understand that you started this page but unless its nudity or criminal acts then I dont see how it has an impact on you if 2 of the members have some beef with each other. Do you think you would be able to do the same thing if there were 60,000 plus members like some boards. Please realize, Im not trying to be shitty, but just proposing a question. I was being serious when I said, I didnt understand how you are "dealing" with anything. Tone is hard to determine through text so hopefully you dont take offense to anything I said.

Nobody can be me and thats ok. I think he hoped that this forum would be different, its an easy mistake to make. Sooner or later arguements happen, its the nature of the beast.

Satan you should give Cleaner the power to ban that way he could have banned ninja nick as soon as he knew it was him

No, I understand what you're saying completely. I will never sensor anyone's opinions, nor will the mods or other admin. We may fuck with people occasionally, but that's it. I'm sick of the bickering, people like NinjaNick, etc. I dealt with the same shit on CR. It gets old really quick. That's why we created the kitchen, a flame room, on CR. I'm seriously thinking about making one here. Then when bitch fests like this thread get started, the thread is just moved to the kitchen. So if people feel like reading the drama, they can. But if they don't feel like reading this garbage, they know not to read anything in the kitchen. What does everyone think?

No, I understand what you're saying completely. I will never sensor anyone's opinions, nor will the mods or other admin. We may fuck with people occasionally, but that's it. I'm sick of the bickering, people like NinjaNick, etc. I dealt with the same shit on CR. It gets old really quick. That's why we created the kitchen, a flame room, on CR. I'm seriously thinking about making one here. Then when bitch fests like this thread get started, the thread is just moved to the kitchen. So if people feel like reading the drama, they can. But if they don't feel like reading this garbage, they know not to read anything in the kitchen. What does everyone think?

I dunno....

The WERA Board used to have "The Dungeon", but things got so out of hand they ended up removing it.

I really think you need to leave it the way it is, and if things get too personal deal with it at that time, on a case by case basis.

Most of these boards (LocalRiders is a good example) get wayyyyy f@cked up when too many people can ban users, and move, kill or close threads.

You've started and maintain a "public forum", and I think thats great. Unfortunately, not everyone can behave, and unless you want to keep it as "your sandbox" stupid shitz gonna come up from time to time.

I agree that unless the thread needs to be closed due to a final sale or moved for relevance then it should be left where it is. Its the ability of people to speak their minds and allow a thread to go any direction it can that makes the forum what it is. I dont think that you should move a thread to a bashing forum just because you dont like it somewhere else.. I think its fine where it is and the content is fine as well. I dont think anyone here is has been offended by what has transpired in this thread.