Brian Kinney Foundation

Steve Butters

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are we gonna get an updated running total just to see where we're at? It might spur more donations as the goal gets closer and closer....

Thanks Ted for your awesome donation! So far, we are at $211. Any little bit helps!!

On a side note, I'm thinking about trying to skip outta class early so I can go to bike night and talk to some peeps. The weather today looks like crap so we will see...may wait till next week.

I'd like to pull together some fliers to pass out. I am trying to come up with one in the next few days...if anyone has awesome skills with this, let me know. Otherwise I can do it myself. You guys are already doing enough.

One more thing I need to start thinking about is getting some new gear. I'm not sure if anyone remembers seeing the Shoei helmet I was wearing but the entire top of it is caved in from hitting the tree. The medics also cut off the jacket, pants, boots and gloves I was wearing. I can salvage the boots but everything else is crap. I wonder if Iron Pony would be willing to help out too? That would be bad ass!

Once again, big thanks to you guys and girls for making this happen!

I'll should be able to put my donation in sometime today. Gotta wait for da funds to get in my PP account. Thought I had some in there:nono:

you dont have to have the funds in there....i sent mine while my paypal balance was 0....now its in the negatives, and they will just charge my bank account directly sometime in the next few days...i never xfer funds into paypal lol

you dont have to have the funds in there....i sent mine while my paypal balance was 0....now its in the negatives, and they will just charge my bank account directly sometime in the next few days...i never xfer funds into paypal lol

True, but you forget that mine is the farms paypal jazz, yadda yadda

It shouldn't ever show a negative, it should automaticly draft from your bank account or charge to your credit card, depending on how you have your account setup.

I've transfered funds before for specific reasons but usually just have it charge my credit card when my account is empty.

It shouldn't ever show a negative' date=' it should automaticly draft from your bank account or charge to your credit card, depending on how you have your account setup.

I've transfered funds before for specific reasons but usually just have it charge my credit card when my account is empty.[/quote']

youre right i just went and looked...my balance is actually still 0

but the money hasnt left my account yet, and its already be received by brian

my main point, was that you do not have to transfer it in before sending it, that it automatically takes it

and its setup on mine to take it from my account automatically, and if the funds arent available, it charges my credit card (which is actually a debit card tied to that same account)

my point is that, im in the negative in terms of the money has been received by brian, yet it has not left my account yet

my aunt saw this on FB and doesnt do PO box or paypal, so shes mailing me a check (she lives in AZ) so brian, you will be getting another donation from me, but its from my aunt...same amount as my donation...were off to a pretty decent start!

my aunt saw this on FB and doesnt do PO box or paypal, so shes mailing me a check (she lives in AZ) so brian, you will be getting another donation from me, but its from my aunt...same amount as my donation...were off to a pretty decent start!

Fux yea!!! That's awesome! Tell your aunt I really appreciate it.

Can't wait to see that on a black 650r :cool:.

Yep, that's the same kit. I am excited to get it on too! The only potential problem I see is the battery box getting in the way of the landing gear. I may have to find somewhere else to mount it.

So I can't help but keep thinking that we should send a letter in to Sport Rider about this. Their editor (Andrew Trevitt) was in a bike accident recently-ish and is in the same situation as Brian. Maybe if we promise Brian will put Sport Rider stickers all over the Landing Gear we'll get a donation from them ;)

So I can't help but keep thinking that we should send a letter in to Sport Rider about this. Their editor (Andrew Trevitt) was in a bike accident recently-ish and is in the same situation as Brian. Maybe if we promise Brian will put Sport Rider stickers all over the Landing Gear we'll get a donation from them ;)

or the dude will call up the guy and buy that last kit thats in stock for his own bike....wouldnt be cool

i say we write a letter to QFM and see if they can maybe set out a donation box at a bike night and promote it

i say we write a letter to QFM and see if they can maybe set out a donation box at a bike night and promote it

Actually, this could be a very good idea.

One of my best friends and his girlfriend have both been interning at QFM for at least a year and a half and know more or less everyone there. The girlfriend even works some of the bike nights. I'll mention this to them very soon. I'm not sure if they're going to be interning there this summer though so I can't promise anything yet.

I posted this up on www.rideohio.org too

Tits. :D

One of my best friends and his girlfriend have both been interning at QFM for at least a year and a half and know more or less everyone there. The girlfriend even works some of the bike nights. I'll mention this to them very soon. I'm not sure if they're going to be interning there this summer though so I can't promise anything yet.

Doooo it!! I think that could be a great way to get the word out.

hey I got 100.00 bucks donated from the Knights of columbus..... where do I bring the check???

Awesome, thanks Moose! That brings the running total to $366.

Send it to my PO box and make it out to Brian Kinney Foundation

PO BOX 648

Dublin OH 43017

I'm also gonna be selling some of these shirts to raise some money. $20 for the Cut The Bullshit (my motto) - $15 for Brian Kinney Foundation. Represent bitches! I will get a list of sizes together and let you know!

11267_102563659770241_1000004982232.jpg