UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah man, there won't be NEAR 40. You know how it goes. As time gets near people chicken out, or say they can't make it now, their cat just died, they have a hangnail, etc..., and won't be there. Then you have the few that don't say anything, but just never show up.

I say 20-25 people probably.

Nah man, there won't be NEAR 40. You know how it goes. As time gets near people chicken out, or say they can't make it now, their cat just died, they have a hangnail, etc..., and won't be there. Then you have the few that don't say anything, but just never show up.

I say 20-25 people probably.

I'd say your right on the 20-25

I'll be there. I may have missed this earlier on, but 17 pages of posts is alot to scroll through. Whats the route? where will we be ending up? is a back and forth trip, or will everyone break up at one point?

really looking forward to this...

Back and forth. We will end up back around meeting spot or you can split anytime you want. Just let somebody know that will spread the word.

The route will be many back roads that scatter from here to Blanchester over to Morrow, Lebanon, and back. With a stop in the middle at a gas station to break.

They'll stop at a gas station before or while we are all collecting they can go down the street to fill up.

I was just giving ya a hard time Jdawg. ;)

Since I will already have been riding for an hour I'll need to gas up. Don't know the area so you mentioned a gas station near the meeting place. Should I continue down 42 past ledbetter to see the gas station?

Since I will already have been riding for an hour I'll need to gas up. Don't know the area so you mentioned a gas station near the meeting place. Should I continue down 42 past ledbetter to see the gas station?

I would get gas in Spring Valley or Waynesville if you're coming up 42 since you're in Cincy man. If not we can get gas for those who haven't on the way out close by.

Dang... My girlfriend and I are hanging out now in Dayton on Sunday. I might ride to Dayton Saturday night and meet up with you guys in the morning for a couple of hours.

:cool: