UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeppers. There will likely be a MC Ohio class going on in that parking lot. Maybe they won't notice us :lol:

They don't do it anymore I think. They have poles now where they use to do it and it's coated with sand/gravel there. Xtremef4i stopped there one day for a break on a Saturday this year when they should've been there and we saw why, they can't. The course has poles in it now and way too much sandy type gravel. Even if they still did it there it's a holiday weekend and there is 2 sides of the lot.

only the best fruit smoothies evar!

jamba juice

that place is AMAZINNGGGG....I had it in cali....I hear theres one in Columbus---I have to stop there next time im in town.

BTW....theres a trackday I'd love to do at putnam may 30th....but I gotta dish out about $1200 for insurance the 27th so I don't think thats gonna happen.

that place is AMAZINNGGGG....I had it in cali....I hear theres one in Columbus---I have to stop there next time im in town.

BTW....theres a trackday I'd love to do at putnam may 30th....but I gotta dish out about $1200 for insurance the 27th so I don't think thats gonna happen.

i had it in nyc, i had no idea there might be one in cbus i will have to go on the prowl fo this juice.

They don't do it anymore I think. They have poles now where they use to do it and it's coated with sand/gravel there. Xtremef4i stopped there one day for a break on a Saturday this year when they should've been there and we saw why, they can't. The course has poles in it now and way too much sandy type gravel. Even if they still did it there it's a holiday weekend and there is 2 sides of the lot.

yeppp you're right, Big Daddy. I went out there today and it's a gravelly mess. It's got "dropped bike" written all over it. So are we going to the church next door...?