UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there is a gas stop half way in the trip. If you need gas get it before. You will only go through about 1/4 to a half of a tank before the gas stop after Ft. Ancient. I will have a full tank. Is your tank going to be low? Then fill up before showing. :lol::slap:

Too many people to meet up at the specific station in Beavercreek and I doubt they would like this many; it is a crowded station, especially with soccer going on. You can go there 1st and then meet us at Ledbetter if you prefer Fusion. :p There's always that one person being difficult..haha.

Thanks Don. :cheers:

Edited by NinjaNick

No, everything but the pant. I can't fit in the pant this year...haha. My foot surgery put more weight on me, so I'll be in jeans. I'm currently losing though. Been at the gym and lost 7lbs the last 1.5 week and going...:)

Edited by NinjaNick

No, there is a gas stop half way in the trip. If you need gas get it before. You will only go through about 1/4 to a half of a tank before the gas stop after Ft. Ancient. I will have a full tank. Is your tank going to be low? Then fill up before showing. :lol::slap:

Too many people to meet up at the specific station in Beavercreek and I doubt they would like this many; it is a crowded station, especially with soccer going on. You can go there 1st and then meet us at Ledbetter if you prefer Fusion. :p There's always that one person being difficult..haha.

Thanks Don. :cheers:

I was thinking about the folks riding down from up north.

No, everything but the pant. I can't fit in the pant this year...haha. My foot surgery put more weight on me, so I'll be in jeans. I'm currently losing though. Been at the gym and lost 7lbs the last 1.5 week and going...:)

o ok then i'll be jeans as well.