UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was brought to my attention that I was scaring someone so I'm guessing there were more who didn't say anything. I am sorry for that but that was the best tactic I could come up with on the fly to keep us somewhat organized. I won't let that happen again.

Were you acting the same as when you saw Parks laying on the side of the road with nobody helping him again?

I was buzzing the group after every stop because I stopped traffic until Fusion made it to me so I could let Nick know it was okay to leave at the next stop. I forget sometimes others aren't comfortable with someone close to them. I understand that being the case for them and will try to do things differently next time.

I had a blast w/ all of you...we really carved those twisties....I had to piece out w/ my dude right before the end...sorry to hear another rider went down, but glad he's ok!.....I got a chance to work on my chicken strips....thx all!

P.S. Don....where the F were you?

Edited by AfroCBR

I was buzzing the group after every stop because I stopped traffic until Fusion made it to me so I could let Nick know it was okay to leave at the next stop. I forget sometimes others aren't comfortable with someone close to them. I understand that being the case for them and will try to do things differently next time.

I liked it...I was surprised that the baby held on going mach 4 though :eek:

It wasn't the buzzing by that was a problem it was the grabbing our asses each time you did it

Isnt that how its supposed to be done? :dunno: Its that or walkie talkies.

I have no hair and now my beard is gray. No schedule was going to get in the way of a good time. I still had fun and was glad to meet some new people. Thanks to Fusion who played tail gunner all day, 36 bikes are hard to keep together especially with so many stops and road changes.

I hope the guy from the last accident makes out okay. I saw the whole accident and it could have been worse if he hadn’t gone out toward the left, otherwise it would have looked like he was mowing down bowling pins.

It was brought to my attention that I was scaring someone so I'm guessing there were more who didn't say anything. I am sorry for that but that was the best tactic I could come up with on the fly to keep us somewhat organized. I won't let that happen again.

I'm glad you did what you did and it was fine in my opinion.

Sorry about my squeaky boots lol

:lol: Danballa, your boots squeaking in the vid is hilarious! :lol:

Pics of the Desmo nao! Or it didn't happen...

Don - :19 mark of Danballa's video is your answer. The one next to it is all carbon fiber and weighs mid 300's WET! amazing machines. You're not worthy though.

I killed a bird! :woo::lol:

I ducked and it hit the top of my helmet and exploded everywhere! :lol: So I was told! I ducked and didn't know it. :)

Afro - Dude went by us at a stop, highsided and got thrown like a ragdoll man. It was an awful sight to see cuz it was FAST...had to be 60+ probably. Glad he made the right decision to swerve from us stopped bikes so he didn't take us all out, that would've killed someone probably. He did good not involving anyone else.

Odd I didn't think anyone had a problem with it. I didn't see anyone that you would have been that close too to scare anyone. Glad you were running back and forth helping keep the group together.

:south park - kyle's mom voice: WHA-WHAAAT?!?!? :/south park - kyle's mom voice:

You's a hater Nick. A hata!

What is that jibberish about kyles mom? :lol:

Hey! Anybody else have pictures or vids? Fazerlady - You guys uploading your videos tonight?

Had a great time today. Glad to have met everyone. Sucks to have two go down. First guy probably had more of a bruised ego than anything. Second guy, a little more serious, get well soon dude.

I know I mentioned how you definitely had more balls than me by staying in the other lane as long as you did on some of those roads and hills. Not sure if they were talking about me but I wasn't personally scared. I will say that I was worried you weren't going to get over in time before a car came over some of those blind hills. All in all you and the tail guy did a great job keeping the pack together.

Oh wait....except when that small group got lost. :)

I know I mentioned how you definitely had more balls than me by staying in the other lane as long as you did on some of those roads and hills. Not sure if they were talking about me but I wasn't personally scared. I will say that I was worried you weren't going to get over in time before a car came over some of those blind hills. All in all you and the tail guy did a great job keeping the pack together.

Oh wait....except when that small group got lost. :)

You weren't the person who said something, in fact he didn't really complain he stated I scared him when I went by him not that I was an asshole and he wouldn't ride with me again but if he would say that I assumed there might be others who didn't speak up. Don't feel bad about not liking someone close to you I won't defend it other than to state it was the only solution I could see to keep the group together. If you didn't like it, that is a reasonable complaint.

To those people whose asses I didn't get around to grabbing I also apologize.

Honestly, I thought you guys did great and I really appreciated the extra effort to keep the HUGE group together. If someone was offended by you buzzing back and forth in your effort to help, maybe a larger group ride isn't for them. So on the other side of the spectrum.... thank you!

I just made it home at 4pm. Was an awesome time!

UNCLE PUNK made it down JRMMiii! You should've came with him man! :dunno: He trailered.

I think we had 36 bikes?

One of our Dayton boys showed up with his Ducati DESMO too! :bow: Bike sounded amazing!

Nick, kudos for putting together such a big shindig and showing us the best roads Dayton has to offer!

Uncle Punk, you were like a ninja sneaking down to ride with us! It was great to see you and the baby and much appreciation for all the work you did to keep our group from getting broken up.

Fusion, nice to officially meet you and thank you for helping keep the group from getting broken up.

BikerBoy, I totally didn't think you would ride all the way down to us. You're a tough rider!

The nice fella in the Browns shirt, I hope you're not too sore and I'm glad it was just a low speed get off.

Suntorn, sorry about the damage to your bike and more importantly to your person! I hope you're on the mend quickly and back out riding with us.

ps - it was FRICKEN HOT today!!!!!!!!

Wuut? I thought this was a sight seeing laid back ride, how did crashes happen on this one? The gods must be angry lately.

It was a fast ride. The accidents happened near the front of the pack, I think. I had to work to keep up (cruiser + low curve/turn skills), but it was a great experience and definitely great meeting those of you I got to chat with.

To the person with the white cruiser, thanks for the company at the back! ;-)

-b