UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: That's great.

:lol: What's the story on that one man? Who did what?

We were riding back to Columbus, an r6, busa, gixxer, 1125R, and myself on the vstar. They left me within five minutes, and in sg words, they may have passed some cars at higher than the speedlimit, and pissed off a couple cars for me. I came up on said chick, who swerved into the left lane when I moved over to pass her. It's just a vstar, but I could still pass a 95 grand am, and when I did, she stuck her ARM out and flipped me off while I was passing. Crazy girl.

I hate medical bills! I'm still paying $7k from birth and foot surgery. I don't want anymore. That shit puts you in debt fast! I avoid healthcare at all costs!

I have Cigna insurance with my company and no way in hell I would only have to pay $100. It'd be $1k's.

Wow Nick - still paying on your birth.. how old are you?

:smile:

Accidents and Insurance aside I had a pretty good time though it was extremely hot in my leathers. I was part of the group that got separated. I went on home before they re-grouped. Hopefully someone told you as I mentioned it to a couple of guys before we started back.

My skills are extremely lacking on the twisties. I was quite impressed with most of the guys.

If it wasn't for that damn baby giving me the finger every time it went by I might not have felt so bad at being near the end.

I enjoyed placing the faces with the names!

Wow Nick - still paying on your birth.. how old are you?

:smile:

Accidents and Insurance aside I had a pretty good time though it was extremely hot in my leathers. I was part of the group that got separated. I went on home before they re-grouped. Hopefully someone told you as I mentioned it to a couple of guys before we started back.

My skills are extremely lacking on the twisties. I was quite impressed with most of the guys.

If it wasn't for that damn baby giving me the finger every time it went by I might not have felt so bad at being near the end.

I enjoyed placing the faces with the names!

...guys.....AND GIRLS...thank you very much....:D

...guys.....AND GIRLS...thank you very much....:D

I believe it is generally accepted within the English language to use the masculine form when referring to a group of both genders. Or so it used to be...:rolleyes:

In any event you were indistinguishable from the "guys" when blasting the curves...LOL

Nice riding with all of you. Sucks right when i got there my drain bolt had started to back itself out and had to get a quart of oil at the HD dealer.

The two ducati's were nasty!

when we pulled up at the HD dealer, it looked like they were closed. was one of the hardleys there someone who worked there? SO that they could sell you some oil?

Sorry I couldn't make this one, I was trying to hold off til the very last second to see whether I could make it or not but it was memorial day and I went to meet family I haven't seen in a long time. I wouldn't have cared usually but I really enjoy these people.

Maybe we can get these going on a more regular basis again.

Gibby - Any footage?

Any other vids out there?

Soon, I first need a program that converts it to something usable then I need a program that can split the files up into managable youtooob pieces.

Working it...GIB!!!

I believe it is generally accepted within the English language to use the masculine form when referring to a group of both genders. Or so it used to be...:rolleyes:

In any event you were indistinguishable from the "guys" when blasting the curves...LOL

Hahaha...yes, when I went through the rider coach training I was the only girl with 13 guys...they farted, belched etc around me and when I asked if they had noticed that there was a girl around I heard the phrase "you're not a girl, you're one of the guys" ...

when we pulled up at the HD dealer, it looked like they were closed. was one of the hardleys there someone who worked there? SO that they could sell you some oil?

They were open, Other side had maybe 5-8 bikes and they had plenty of people inside.

Thanks for joining us Idodishez. I still want to know the meaning behind your screen name though. :)

Satellite dishes.

Ive had the name for like 15 years. Im a satellite TV dealer, and a single guy. So I figured I'd use a name that would be every woman's dream. A guy who actually does dishes. Now I just use it on all forums, be it satellite, audio/video, motorcycle, dating, etc. Its just easier to have one user name.

I raced ya one time, but I don't think you noticed. lol.

This is funny.

I'm glad this worked out for everyone. Some have mentioned that they were worried or thought I had balls getting so close to blind rises. It's not that big of a deal if you are willing to use your brakes. I don't know if anyone noticed but the last two or three passes going to the front I slowed down doing it. That's because I faded my brakes, this is the first time I have ever done this but at 90 degrees and using them to jump in line over blind rises or curves I couldn't see through they faded. I don't usually use my brakes much on rides so this was a new experience for me.

This is funny.

I'm glad this worked out for everyone. Some have mentioned that they were worried or thought I had balls getting so close to blind rises. It's not that big of a deal if you are willing to use your brakes. I don't know if anyone noticed but the last two or three passes going to the front I slowed down doing it. That's because I faded my brakes, this is the first time I have ever done this but at 90 degrees and using them to jump in line over blind rises or curves I couldn't see through they faded. I don't usually use my brakes much on rides so this was a new experience for me.

You have steel lines yet? I just put them on mine this year and LOVE THEM.

I don't even know what you look like Rawlins. I introduced myself to everyone I didn't know, then they said you were gone at the HD dealership. Maybe next time. :)

Group photo to the left by the tree.... I think, kinda far away low res pic but looks like him.

Nope, bike is stock except for the baby seat. When I can out ride the bikes performance then I will upgrade it. I don't see that happening ever. I know bikes aren't an investment but upgrades are a loser when selling the bike time comes around. Besides I have just as much fun on a 600 as I do with the 1K, the only reason I have it is because it was $6,500, I couldn't buy a new 600 for that at the time. The ZX12R I had I bought modified. Track bikes are different and brake lines, fluid are a must to be changed.

Some have mentioned that they were worried or thought I had balls getting so close to blind rises. It's not that big of a deal if you are willing to use your brakes. I don't know if anyone noticed but the last two or three passes going to the front I slowed down doing it. That's because I faded my brakes, this is the first time I have ever done this but at 90 degrees and using them to jump in line over blind rises or curves I couldn't see through they faded. I don't usually use my brakes much on rides so this was a new experience for me.

As I touched on my previous post, this was my concern. That you would be coming into line directly in front of me (or anyone else) at the last minute (where I/they didn't have time to react) to avoid getting pummeled by oncoming traffic.

This isn't meant to be a bitch post by any means, you seemed to be concerned about others feedback, so I'm givin' it:)

As I touched on my previous post, this was my concern. That you would be coming into line directly in front of me (or anyone else) at the last minute (where I/they didn't have time to react) to avoid getting pummeled by oncoming traffic.

This isn't meant to be a bitch post by any means, you seemed to be concerned about others feedback, so I'm givin' it:)

I think if you go on one of uncle punks faster rides you would know that he has more than enough riding ability to get to the front of the pack safely