UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibby, thats me in the white jacket in the beginning of the video... the memories are too much. please take the video down!

no just playing. thats awesome. i was actually trying to figure how to mount a camera to my mirror bolts... vids are awesome tho. one thing i'm pleasently suprised about was the lack of wheelies/stoppies/stunters on our ride. i'm glad to say i was the most aerobatic of the day!

Surgery went really well... besides the night after, the pain has been relatively zero. The hip is still bothering, but all things considered, i walked away pretty damn lucky.

Doc says no sport bikes for the rest of the summer due to the pressure exerted on the wrist... so i may need to look into the darkside for a little. may check out a Suk

M109R or a Vrod just to keep me on two wheels until things heal up a bit. i'm open to all suggestions tho. cya guys

Granda said it was him Wrillo? So now we don't know who it really is since you just said that. :lol:

I'd like to do another one later this year, sure. Also, I want to hit Coshocton up sometime this year with those crazy guys. I know Wrillo will be down. :)

Edited by NinjaNick

Granda said it was him Wrillo? So now we don't know who it really is since you just said that. :lol:

I'd like to do another one later this year, sure. Also, I want to hit Coshocton up sometime this year with those crazy guys. I know Wrillo will be down. :)

I'm down. Just make sure we've got a support trailer following us. Given my track record this year. :lol:

Well if nothing else I learned you don't get filmed if you're the last one in line! Most of you guys made it look so easy. I like to say I hung back to make sure the baby didn't fall off and get left behind. Someone had to look out for it.

That was awfully nice of you to do that considering the baby bites and flips people off if it gets the chance to pass you.

That was awfully nice of you to do that considering the baby bites and flips people off if it gets the chance to pass you.

True! It flipped me off more than once. But given the fall would most likely leave it unconscious I wouldn't have to worry about that.

On another note:

Nick what happened? Your avatar is .. well... not quite as I remember you. Trying to get more people to show up on rides?

True! It flipped me off more than once. But given the fall would most likely leave it unconscious I wouldn't have to worry about that.

On another note:

Nick what happened? Your avatar is .. well... not quite as I remember you. Trying to get more people to show up on rides?

It's anime tittays!