Fuck Women.

Benyen Soljax

Dont sweat that shit bro, seriously. There are hundreds of cum dumpsters that would be happy to suck you off just because you're in the military. Hell now that I think about it, give Kawi Kid a call :lol:

:nono::bigfinger:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well it's cheering me up a little. I have nothing but time to sit around and think about it, sucks. I'm sure there's more woman-hating to be had.

Sucks big time, but she's a 22 year old little girl, not a woman by any stretch of the imagination. On a plus side, deployment pussy is some of the best pussy to be had! Guran-funking-tee that there's a female over there that is or just went through the same shit w/her man that's still stateside.

Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome, carry on soldier

Seriously though, same type of shit happened to a friend of mine except he was married, and he bought her a car. Sucks donkey balls when it happens.. now though, he is with a great chick that even I'm jealous of

so let me get this straight... she created an account on here so that she could keep tabs on you then has the audacity to cheat on you while you are serving over seas. What a cunt! From the pics I have seen you are better off with the camel in your avatar. Unless she gave amazing BJ's and a killer sandwhich, then sorry for your loss.

so let me get this straight... she created an account on here so that she could keep tabs on you then has the audacity to cheat on you while you are serving over seas. What a cunt! From the pics I have seen you are better off with the camel in your avatar. Unless she gave amazing BJ's and a killer sandwhich, then sorry for your loss.

:dunno: If all girls thought like you.... The world would be a better place! clap.gif

I usually did the cooking, but I convinced her to get an account cause she liked riding and I got her signed up for the MSF course.

BJs were just ok (I accidentally told her one of her sorority sisters was better, which happened before we were together, but she never let me live that comment down), and I usually did the cooking, but I convinced her to get an account cause she liked riding and I got her signed up for the MSF course.

When you get home fuck her friends and any hot sisters. Nothing says I love you like that.

:D