Fuck Women.

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost midnight, I'm awake and I'm pissed cause I still can't eat or sleep right.

Just know time will heal this. TRUST ME...you're better off knowing NOW rather than after you've bought a house and a car together. Yeah..it stings right now, but it will make you better in the long run. If someone wants the privilege of being with you, they're gonna have to prove it. You're young...this may happen to you 2 or 3 times again before it's said and done. It's not the end of the world (even though it feels like it). I know the biggest thing right now is the distance, and the fact that you can't confront her (or him) in person. That may be a blessing in disguise though. The best and sweetest revenge (short of anal rape) is to pick yourself up and be happy WITHOUT HER. Make her see what she missed out on..instead of seeing how you're hurting right now. Trust me on that one.

Dear InYa,

Life used to make sense to me on OR, but most recently you have decided to add a cogent comment that is both well thought-out and respectable. I find that there is no room for this kind of tomfoolery in this forum and I will not stand for it. Please return to the more suitable, generally inappropriate rabble my delicate and feeble mind has come to rely on.

Thank you,

- one of the Jews

so let me get this straight... she created an account on here so that she could keep tabs on you then has the audacity to cheat on you while you are serving over seas. What a cunt! From the pics I have seen you are better off with the camel in your avatar. Unless she gave amazing BJ's and a killer sandwhich, then sorry for your loss.

its "sammich." duh.

Dear InYa,

Life used to make sense to me on OR, but most recently you have decided to add a cogent comment that is both well thought-out and respectable. I find that there is no room for this kind of tomfoolery in this forum and I will not stand for it. Please return to the more suitable, generally inappropriate rabble my delicate and feeble mind has come to rely on.

Thank you,

- one of the Jews

:werd:

Inya, why so serious?

Wut?? I said anal rape?!?!?!

It's almost midnight, I'm awake and I'm pissed cause I still can't eat or sleep right.

Soldier you better pull your head out of your ass and get it turned straight before "Tommy Terrorist" pokes your eyes out and skull fucks you!

Soldier you better pull your head out of your ass and get it turned straight before "Tommy Terrorist" pokes your eyes out and skull fucks you!

If there was a "Tommy Terrorist" that actually stuck his neck out on one of my missions he would have been dead a long time ago. We have an excess of guns, bullets and built up frustration. Usually they just put little bombs by the road like the cowards they are.

As it stands though, I haven't been on a mission in a quantity of months that is more than one. After we go to the gym in the morning we are pretty much done for the day, waiting to head back to the states. If this would have happened 6 months ago, I wouldn't have had time to worry about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received word this morning that a guy I have worked with for the past 15 years came home from Afganistan over the weekend. He found his wife had a guy living in their house with his kids. My friend took his life yesterday. I am at complete loss for words. Chris was one of the guys that was in our group from the beginning and would do anything for you. RIP CF you will be missed.

I just received word this morning that a guy I have worked with for the past 15 years came home from Afganistan over the weekend. He found his wife had a guy living in their house with his kids. My friend took his life yesterday. I am at complete loss for words. Chris was one of the guys that was in our group from the beginning and would do anything for you. RIP CF you will be missed.

Makes me sick

Sorry for the loss of your friend Matt

He sacrificed enough over there, I'm sure.... His homecoming should've been a joyous occasion instead of such treachery & heartache :(

Hmmmm.... I seem to recall the "queen" cheating on the "king" in 300. But she had a good reason...

Maybe she's trying to get re-inforcements...

Seriously.. I could write a book about my cheating ex-wife. However, in reality she did me a favor.. if she hadn't cheated on me I wouldn't have my beautiful daughter via my "current" wife ....light years ahead of my ex in every way imaginable...

You'll see the light..hang in there..