Wheelie School Spot for the 24th

alienpi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck your couch!!!...im cool on $450...id rather buy fairings for my bike!

$450? Are you fucking kidding me? I ran into the starboyz at blossom last year and aside from being squids they're all giant fucking tools. They're all in their mid to late 30's and have bleached blond spikey hair and can't grow the fuck up. And now you wanna charge people $450 to learn how to wheelie cuz no one wants to buy your stupid fucking dvds anymore? Eat a dick

/rant

there's a school for that? I thought it was just twist throttle, and/or dump clutch. if you crash, try it again without the crashing...

I have done many wheelies, and I've landed them all (one them being in the triple digits). I am looking at refining my technique, learning from the pros. Maybe learning a cool trick or two. Plus learning on their bikes takes a lot of the nervousness out of the equation.

I have done many wheelies, and I've landed them all (one them being in the triple digits). I am looking at refining my technique, learning from the pros. Maybe learning a cool trick or two. Plus learning on their bikes takes a lot of the nervousness out of the equation.

When did Buell 1125R's become squid bikes? :confused:

I'd be all about that if it were $200-250. Mainly because I can't wheelie for shit. If I could, I'd be doing them all day long on my dirtbike. I fail at balance point.

Seriously, there is some value there for 8 hours on a dragstrip on someone else's bike with the ignition cut/brake setup and someone who knows what they're doing and has come up with some sort of curriculum to teach it.

I power-wheelied into thunder valley Monday and it scared the crap out of me. I was told it was about 2 feet - to me it felt like I was looking at sky. I chopped the throttle and it slammed down. I had to pull into the pits to gather myself.