Anyone with a KMC or Moto Metal wheel hook up?

Moto-Brian

So, I need new wheels for my truck. Was looking at the KMCs or the Moto Metal sets. It is a 2000 F350 Dually. 16"...

any help would be killa!!! I can trade for street gear or MX gear or simply.... cash.

Both KMC and Moto Metal have MySpace accounts. If only you have a MySpace account, you could make them your "Friends". I think both of these are American made (California?). Surely if you try a little harder, you can come up with some superior Japanese units.

Hey look, everyone... Creep at 10 o'clock.

Thanks for the insight. You don't have to have a MySpace account to see other people on MySpace. Idiot...

As far as Japanese versions, there are some. I just like these best. Go add oil to your Triumphs and leave the big conversations to the adults.:rolleyes:

Ok, anyone else?

Hey look, everyone... Creep at 10 o'clock.

Thanks for the insight. You don't have to have a MySpace account to see other people on MySpace. Idiot...

As far as Japanese versions, there are some. I just like these best. Go add oil to your Triumphs and leave the big conversations to the adults.:rolleyes:

Ok, anyone else?

Just trying to help. I know you're busy working on L's TTR and your time is limited. Poor kid. Daddy needs some bling bling.

Just trying to help. I know you're busy working on L's TTR and your time is limited. Poor kid. Daddy needs some bling bling.

Dude, my son doesn't need to be any part of any BS you want to have with me. I'm Brian and that's all you need to use. You can spell it any way you want, whatever.

Keep my kid, family, and other personal info to yourself.

Knock it off.

Dude, my son doesn't need to be any part of any BS you want to have with me. I'm Brian and that's all you need to use. You can spell it any way you want, whatever.

Keep my kid, family, and other personal info to yourself.

Knock it off.

Gee. Seem a little sensitive. I guess if you don't ant you kid's name and photo on the Internet, you should not have put it there. I think I heard some similar advice given a while back. You should be ashamed of yourself. Nice parenting skills. Poor kid. I feel sorry for him.

Lets get back on topic so you can get your bling bling and get back to fixing his TTR. I'd suggest going for Japanese made wheels. The American wheels are probably made by Harley guys.

Gee. Seem a little sensitive. I guess if you don't ant you kid's name and photo on the Internet, you should not have put it there. I think I heard some similar advice given a while back. You should be ashamed of yourself. Nice parenting skills. Poor kid. I feel sorry for him.

Lets get back on topic so you can get your bling bling and get back to fixing his TTR. I'd suggest going for Japanese made wheels. The American wheels are probably made by Harley guys.

Dude, I've tried and tried to have you point out a link. Do it via PM and let me see. I don't know where I have ever posted a picture with his full name and info, but I might be wrong.

bling bling, huh? Yeah, I guess aftermarket wheels are bling bling. Oh, well.... Need 'em so...

Dude, I've tried and tried to have you point out a link. Do it via PM and let me see. I don't know where I have ever posted a picture with his full name and info, but I might be wrong.
It's not my responsibility to protect the identity your boy. If you're that concerned with it, you would have never put that info on the Internet in the first place. Trying being a father. Poor kid. Hell, he doesn't even look like you. That might explain some things. Maybe that's why you're not so concerned with it. You should have a talk with his mom.

On second thought concerning the wheels, perhaps you should just trade in that sub quality American-made Ford and buy a Toyota. That certainly would make more sense than trying to bling it out.

Dude. I just stumbled upon some scary info about Sex Offenders in your area. I'm so sorry. I guess this is why you're so sensitive about your personal info. I never realized that Mt. Gilead was such a hot spot for that sort of activity. According to Watchdog, you've got about a dozen offenders within a 1/2-mile of your house. Two of them are convicted of rape and two others are guilty of crimes against children. The closest one is just two blocks away from you over on E North Street. Hope he's not a buddy of yours. I'm really surprised that the town lets these guys live so close to Mt. Gilead Middle School. I mean, they're all right in the back yard. Holy shit. Keep an eye out dude. You're surrounded by freaks and weirdos. Stay sharp. If you need more parenting advice, I'm sure of a few of us old farts can help you out.

:wheelchair:

Hurry up and get the bling bling mounted on the truck. It'll distract the freaks from your kid.

Dude. I just stumbled upon some scary info about Sex Offenders in your area. I'm so sorry. I guess this is why you're so sensitive about your personal info. I never realized that Mt. Gilead was such a hot spot for that sort of activity. According to Watchdog, you've got about a dozen offenders within a 1/2-mile of your house. Two of them are convicted of rape and two others are guilty of crimes against children. The closest one is just two blocks away from you over on E North Street. Hope he's not a buddy of yours. I'm really surprised that the town lets these guys live so close to Mt. Gilead Middle School. I mean, they're all right in the back yard. Holy shit. Keep an eye out dude. You're surrounded by freaks and weirdos. Stay sharp. If you need more parenting advice, I'm sure of a few of us old farts can help you out.

:wheelchair:

Hurry up and get the bling bling mounted on the truck. It'll distract the freaks from your kid.

Alright. You win, Tom. I'm done with this personal info shit and the fact that you actually check up on me, my family, where I live, etc. I don't know how or where you get my info w/o actually TRYING to dig it up. I know I could do it as easily since we know your name and all. But, I don't. Why? I don't want it done to me.

You and I can battle royal all you want. We can argue, bitch, whine, bash, whatever. I am willing to apologize about your kids and the comments about stalker, creepy, basement stuff, etc. My opinion of your kids on Myspace is an opinion. My wife is a teacher and she worries all the time over the young kids with Myspace pages and what people are on there looking for them. Age has no boundaries.

Look... I am sure you are a good parent. You made a decision to place your kids within the world of the internet. I am sure you are a protective and knowledged parent and worry and concern yourself with everything they do. We do, as well.

I'm a little bit sharp edged over the topic because I am worried about freaks and weirdos. It concerns me that someone can get all this personal info about me, my family and son. What bothers me more is when people try and find stuff. They make an effort. It's one thing when my name is on Google for racing, for sponsor sites, etc. They are out there. I understand that. But, my child doesn't need to be brought into this conversation or any other.

I've tried to mend the fence between us, but you declined and chose not to. Your choice. That's fine. Hell, Todd#43 and I were at each other's throats on a scale beyond what you and I were/are. We are now to the point that I'd consider Todd a friend and hope to meet him at a few venues in the future. However, it isn't to be unless you wish it to be for us.

Many people on this board know me. Have met me. Have been around me. All can attest that I am not a bad guy. I'm not going to start a fight with anyone. I do my own thing, run my own program and move along. If you choose to approach me and make a scene about our internet happenings, I'd probably be fine. I'd most likely just walk away and tell you to leave me alone. Pushing further will net different results, but that's anyone.

If we were at the same venue and it was known you were there, I'd just avoid you. I don't need to have any conflict. It doesn't ever end the way anyone hopes. Hell, you'd probably beat my ass. I'm a pussy to be honest. BUT, if you keep up with the family stuff and my kid and referencing anything outside only me, we will have some issues. It doesn't have to be that way, of course so, your call.

I'm Brian. You're Tom. That's where it ends, cool? You and your family do what you feel is right. There isn't a magic book that explains perfect parenting. I am sure I could easily do the same research into you and find where you live, etc. I only know your kids are on Myspace from what others have stated and what you replied to. I wouldn't have even really known what you looked like until that thread. I don't go and look for it.

Just quit with the personal stuff. I know it is on the internet. I know I have a pic of my son as an avatar on a site, but it isn't connected with his full name, our address, our personal info like numbers, etc. You'd have to connect all the dots. If it is easy, fine. But, it is a bit of work that someone has to do. Doing it on purpose is a worry to me. It means you are focused on me and my family and I get a little upset.

From here on out, you'll be Tom to me. No nicknames like Speed, etc. Just Tom. You can call me what you want and spell it anyway you want, but just go with me and me alone. My family is left out.

Fair?

Damn,who turned on the Be A Bitch Light.

I do sell wheels through my work. Twincharge is also in the wheel business. Give me an idea of desired size and finish and I'll see what I can do for you.I'll also need to know what bolt pattern or at least what vehicle they will go on.

Damn,who turned on the Be A Bitch Light.

I do sell wheels through my work. Twincharge is also in the wheel business. Give me an idea of desired size and finish and I'll see what I can do for you.I'll also need to know what bolt pattern or at least what vehicle they will go on.

I know, I pussied out...

Anyways, it is for a 2000 Ford F350 Super Duty Dually. The wheels are 16", but not sure on the offset. I'd have to check, I suspect. I know KMC has a flat black XD775 Rockstar I was looking at and the Moto Metals were the MO953s polished.

I have chrome now and it has pitted and is crap right now. So... let me know, man. I appreciate it!

Hey I edited that post. I screwed up, I tried to get that in after that tom guy posted all that child molester crap.My Bad.

Gotcha. I will be driving it year round. Although not much in the winter - only really when we drive for indoor riding, etc. But, it will see salt so, that's why I like the powder coated look and the polished as opposed to chromed...

Alright. You win, Tom. I'm done with this personal info shit and the fact that you actually check up on me, my family, where I live, etc. I don't know how or where you get my info w/o actually TRYING to dig it up. I know I could do it as easily since we know your name and all. But, I don't. Why? I don't want it done to me.
From here on out, you'll be Tom to me. No nicknames like Speed, etc. Just Tom. You can call me what you want and spell it anyway you want, but just go with me and me alone. My family is left out.
I know that reply is riddled with sarcasm, a few insincere claims, and some statements that you think I want to hear. However, I believe there was enough said there that makes me want to walk away. I can do that if you can do that.

On a serious note... no slams, jabs, or hidden insults. The information I provided above on freaks and weirdos in your neighborhood was not made up. Anyone can see this info about people living around you. If anyone is interested, go type in your own address or zip code. You might be surprised.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

I know that reply is riddled with sarcasm, a few insincere claims, and some statements that you think I want to hear. However, I believe there was enough said there that makes me want to walk away. I can do that if you can do that.

No sarcasm intended. I'm serious when it comes to my family and stuff. You should know that from how I get when it is brought up.

I can walk away from it as long as you can promise to drop everything other than Brian. Everything else is off limits - family, kids, personal info. Fair enough?

If you don't want to try and get along. Again, fine by me. Let's just keep it within some boundaries.

No sarcasm intended. I'm serious when it comes to my family and stuff. You should know that from how I get when it is brought up.

I can walk away from it as long as you can promise to drop everything other than Brian. Everything else is off limits - family, kids, personal info. Fair enough?

If you don't want to try and get along. Again, fine by me. Let's just keep it within some boundaries.

I think we should just avoid everything all together. Not just family details, but everything. You and I will never be friends (duh) and I really don't think we have anything to talk about ever, other than personal jabs and insults. The jabs and insults will always escalate to something more. Whether it be physical threats or bringing our families into it. I find that as unacceptable as you do. Just some friendly advice, although I know you don't want any from me.... you really aughta consider the possible outcome of your actions. If you piss off enough people, eventually you're going to piss off someone who really is a freak or weirdo, and that person will actually use the info that they can (and will) obtain about you. There are plenty of REAL weirdos in this world. They're not gonna sit around and bicker in a public forum with you. They're gonna show up on your doorstep.

I think we should just avoid everything all together. Not just family details, but everything. You and I will never be friends (duh) and I really don't think we have anything to talk about ever, other than personal jabs and insults. The jabs and insults will always escalate to something more. Whether it be physical threats or bringing our families into it. I find that as unacceptable as you do. Just some friendly advice, although I know you don't want any from me.... you really aughta consider the possible outcome of your actions. If you piss off enough people, eventually you're going to piss off someone who really is a freak or weirdo, and that person will actually use the info that they can (and will) obtain about you. There are plenty of REAL weirdos in this world. They're not gonna sit around and bicker in a public forum with you. They're gonna show up on your doorstep.

Good enough, I guess.

I will say that if a person gets pissed off enough from a public forum to show up at my door step with intent to hurt, I won't walk away. I know a few tricks you could say and I may get my ass beat, but both of us are going to bleed. Guarantee that.

I am willing to give it a shot. If we do bicker a bit, no personal shit, cool? Bickering is healthy. Personal info and family related jabs aren't...

Sorry you cannot look at things with a more open mind like Todd and I did. Oh, well. I have a great network of friends as I am sure you do, as well. Cheers.

I will say that if a person gets pissed off enough from a public forum to show up at my door step with intent to hurt, I won't walk away. I know a few tricks you could say and I may get my ass beat, but both of us are going to bleed.

It definately would not be a good idea to show up on someones doorstep especially after documented internet quarrels since those advances can be considered threats upon life and family and will be met with whatever steps necessary to defend ones self and family.

I have some tricks up my sleeve as well should someone actually show up on my doorstep.

g27amelia.jpg

And just in case the neighbors are sleeping.

gemtech_blackside_1.jpg

I want one of these bad.

It definately would not be a good idea to show up on someones doorstep especially after documented internet quarrels since those advances can be considered threats upon life and family and will be met with whatever steps necessary to defend ones self and family.
I made no threats. I was only giving advice. ...and I can certainly agree on protecting ones family with whatever means necessary.