Anyone with a KMC or Moto Metal wheel hook up?

Moto-Brian

It definately would not be a good idea to show up on someones doorstep especially after documented internet quarrels since those advances can be considered threats upon life and family and will be met with whatever steps necessary to defend ones self and family.

I have some tricks up my sleeve as well should someone actually show up on my doorstep.

g27amelia.jpg

And just in case the neighbors are sleeping.

gemtech_blackside_1.jpg

I want one of these bad.

Yeah, I have an XD, as well. Do you have the girlie sub compact in the first pic? When you grow up, maybe you can fire my 45...:D I really like the XD series. However, I lock it and have it in the safe with the other gun related stuff. Honestly, if someone came into the house as an intruder, I have a nice gift for them. If they show up on the door step and threaten, it has to be physical so...

We're a small farm town so, I don't worry a whole lot as my neighbors are pretty damn nosey. Too nosey - they annoy me at times.

Back to the XD. You have a light/laser combo? Was looking at them, but wanted to hear from someone who has had one on their XD first....

For the record Flounder wants it I got it. hahaha

You have a gemtech? Ive been looking at them for quite some time. just deciding what caliber suppressor I want to get and for what weapon. Some models have problems when firing with suppressors attached and can potentially brake the frame if firing while the breech is locked..

Yeah, I have an XD, as well. Do you have the girlie sub compact in the first pic? When you grow up, maybe you can fire my 45...:D I really like the XD series. However, I lock it and have it in the safe with the other gun related stuff. Honestly, if someone came into the house as an intruder, I have a nice gift for them. If they show up on the door step and threaten, it has to be physical so...

We're a small farm town so, I don't worry a whole lot as my neighbors are pretty damn nosey. Too nosey - they annoy me at times.

Back to the XD. You have a light/laser combo? Was looking at them, but wanted to hear from someone who has had one on their XD first....

I have a sub compact .40 (Glock 27). It is the weapon I carry for my CCW. Im surprised you didn't see me put it in my holster after Pops event while you were checking out that axle. Not allowed to carry it into the bar.

my friend has the .45 in the subcompact but its just too much recoil for such a small frame to allow you to fire quickly and accurately. The full size colt .45 feels like a dream though. I dont have a light or laser for mine but if I were to get one, since I carry it, I would get one of the lasers that are mounted to the recoil rod inside the pistol. they are really nice because they allow you to cary the weapon in any holster designed for that model as opposed to having to buy a special holster to accommodate whatever is mounted to the tactical rail.

Let me know when you want me to teach you how to fire that XD of yours. :)

I know what you mean by the farm town mentality. Grew up in one myself. People here wouldnt even believe me if I told them the shit we used to do. And get away with.....

Let me know when you want me to teach you how to fire that XD of yours. :)

I am more than willing any time. I need to really learn this thing. Where do you usually go?

Weird... Wheels, personal attacks, guns, poop... What more do we need, right? All in one thread...

Both...
Just trying...
Gee. ...
It's not my ....
Dude. I just ....
I know...
On a ...
I think ......
I made ...
:beating: Cool. Understood. :wink:

Holy F@CK!

Does this guy ever WORK during work hours, or does he spend his whole day obsessing with Lizard and his family.

You know, B and I have had our differences (on other forums), and we've said some pretty shitty things about each other to each other, but this shit takes the cake.

:roll:

I am more than willing any time. I need to really learn this thing. Where do you usually go?

\.

It depends. during the winter months, we will head up to delaware state park and take the shotguns and shoot some trap and then head over to the pistol range if we have something we want to detroy with the handguns. Other then that I will hit some of the indoor ranges here in columbus. Powder Room, New albany. I dont think there are any more IDPA matches this year which sucks because those are fun and great training for personal defense training. I figured you could pretty much shoot in your back yard up there in Gilead. Depending on the next time your down this way, you could bring it with you and we could try and hit up a range.

It depends. during the winter months, we will head up to delaware state park and take the shotguns and shoot some trap and then head over to the pistol range if we have something we want to detroy with the handguns. Other then that I will hit some of the indoor ranges here in columbus. Powder Room, New albany. I dont think there are any more IDPA matches this year which sucks because those are fun and great training for personal defense training. I figured you could pretty much shoot in your back yard up there in Gilead. Depending on the next time your down this way, you could bring it with you and we could try and hit up a range.

I was up off 229 Saturday morning hunting Pheasant. Saw the riffle/shotgun range. Don't you need a permit to shoot a pistol in a a place like that? Or, is there an indoor range I am not aware of...?

I was up off 229 Saturday morning hunting Pheasant. Saw the riffle/shotgun range. Don't you need a permit to shoot a pistol in a a place like that? Or, is there an indoor range I am not aware of...?

At the open range, it is $5 a day to shoot at the outdoor pistol rifle range. on the left side of the driveway, you can shoot trap for free since your throwing your own clays and you dont have to worry about anyone going downrange. the rifle pistol side costs money since they have to have a rangemaster on hand.

At the open range, it is $5 a day to shoot at the outdoor pistol rifle range. on the left side of the driveway, you can shoot trap for free since your throwing your own clays and you dont have to worry about anyone going downrange. the rifle pistol side costs money since they have to have a rangemaster on hand.

You don't need a CCW or other permit to shoot a pistol there? That's kinda weird, no?

You don't need a CCW or other permit to shoot a pistol there? That's kinda weird, no?

Nope... CCW is just for your concealed carry...

There is a little hunting shop about a mile down the road from the deleware outdoor range where you pay $5 for a day pass.. Then you go and shoot shit. And they will let you shoot pretty much whatever you want as long as its not hazardous and you clean up when your done.