Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

Kevin AKA YODA aka I look LIke amish.... has been slandering my name on here and now a report is being filed..... read on to see what he is saying about me. With all being false as well as I havent had a single person ask my side of this whole ordeal. Hell this whole thing is a civil Issue between His EX and himself...I have nothing to do with this. NOTHING...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may not be the right spot...and it doesnt have to do with the booth. lol but Im wondering where and when to be there for the atv and sportbike stunt show. Or do I just show up on the bike and stunt? lol

You're at area 13 at 130 and 530, didnt they give you a schedule when agreed to do the show?

But Yota tell us how you really feel.

I feel he is a thief, and a douche... damn I thought I did this already... Well anyway, TODD GRUNDISH IS A THIEF! He broke into my garage and stole my XR100. He even bragged about doing it. ANNNDD.... guess what. Not the first thing he stole from me. He also walked into my house un invited and stole VW151's go pro camera I was borrowing at the time. What a low life :nono:

............yep i knew i smelled something familiar...................

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Care to elaborate ?

I bet you dont like him either. You would be the first I know of

I did not get the Xr100 back Todd. Apparently it is "SOLD" Who knows?

Todd and Jonni broke into my garage after I was robbed originally. I dont think they had anything to do with the first burglary, but ya never know.

Here is Todd Grundish (THE GRUNDISH )

Compliments of his Ohio Riders Albums

todd1.jpg

Here is the truck he uses to transport stolen bikes.

Silver mazda pick up

toddtruck.jpg

For those that just had to have more....

http://www.fcmcclerk.com/case/search/

Search Todd Grundish. Date of birth 3/01/1982

2007 TR D 153445 CLOSED DEFENDANT GRUNDISH, TODD C 03/01/1982

2007 TR D 135200 CLOSED DEFENDANT GRUNDISH, TODD C 03/01/1982

2007 TR D 173995 CLOSED DEFENDANT GRUNDISH, TODD C 03/01/1983

Todd if you are reading this.

There are just some things you don't do. Even if you feel your girlfriend was wronged by her ex. Being a thief is very low. You should be ashamed of yourself. What a scumbag.

We live in a society and people like you make this society worse for everyone else. You are the reason we all have high insurance rates, higher taxes to pay for more cops and have to pay for locks on our doors. People like you ruin it for everyone. Honestly what are you thinking, you aren't some crack head off the street who doesn't know better, you clearly are educated enough to know how to use a computer. Quit thinking like a stupid meat head and become a contributing member of society, don't reinforce the stupid hick stereotype that typically follows scumbags like you.

I'm not a violent person so you don't have to worry about me kicking your ass but I'm not sure I'd ever help you out either. You are a disgrace.