Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting change in avatar there Todd

Are you trying to imply or allude to something?

I hope it's not meant to threaten or intimidate Kevin

image.php?u=1328&dateline=1274454904

Might I suggest you rethink that one, under the current circumstances

I didnt want any of it to go down like this. Todd crossed the line once he broke into my garage.

I wish the people who he bragged to about stealing it would speak up.

Like I stated earlier if you had my shit and I knew it I would break into your garage, take it and tell people about it, not a problem.

I still haven't seen any proof of ownership or police reports to back up any allegations so far. I don't blame anyone for calling someone out if they stole your shit but if you want to make it public to have people know the truth then you should be forthcoming with some proof of what that truth is. Other than that this is just drama over a woman.

You guys should give me her number and let’s see if I can add some more drama to your situation.

You say he stole, he says he didn't. Who do we believe? No proof of ownership has been established. If you didn't own it I don't care if he "stole" it from your possession. If you did own it and he stole it he is a scumbag that should be in jail with a good beat down before he goes.

This has everything to do with a woman or this problem wouldn't exist unless he is just a random thief that you happened to catch and call out.

Ummm Hey Todd.... Whats a troll dick taste like? I mean just wonderin... No need to get all but hurt, it's okay to admit. I hope she showerd before you came back from vaca an dove into sloppy seconds ha ha :lol:

i almost spit my gum out when i read this from laughing so hard.

Has to be me, I'm sure of it.

u are just so full of win.

This is fucking pathetic! 15 pages and noone asked to see pics of Jonni's tits? WTF? Apparently she can suck the sheets through your asshole or Kev wouldn't have bought her a bike.

Ahhhh yes... Living up to your sig!

This is fucking pathetic! 15 pages and noone asked to see pics of Jonni's tits? WTF? Apparently she can suck the sheets through your asshole or Kev wouldn't have bought her a bike.

valid point, if not naked pics we may as well get pics of the 3rd party involved in this mess. :)