Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of your stunters are scumbags. More than there is not.

i come from a stunt rider background and you are not far from the truth. And that is why i got out of it. too much drama.

Sooo.... all this coming from a kid who wont even get near me or hell answer his phone from the comfort and safety of his home..... I do NOT steal anything... everything in my garage has a title. plain and simple. I like how he posts up pics of me and gives out personal information so that people can look at my old driving record lol.. this is very false....and my truck to transport stolen bikes??? wtf seriously??? Those bikes are mine and a few friends of mine...going to ride? wow...... I honestly dont know what to say to all this...including what others have chimed in who dont know me.....

Sooo.... all this coming from a kid who wont even get near me or hell answer his phone from the comfort and safety of his home..... I do NOT steal anything... everything in my garage has a title. plain and simple. I like how he posts up pics of me and gives out personal information so that people can look at my old driving record lol.. this is very false....and my truck to transport stolen bikes??? wtf seriously??? Those bikes are mine and a few friends of mine...going to ride? wow...... I honestly dont know what to say to all this...including what others have chimed in who dont know me.....

Wow, someone needs to go back to elementary school for teh grammAR lesson. :nono:

Anyway...

I have not told one lie to any degree. Why dont I want to be near you hmmmm, constant threats from you for one. The other reason being I dont like being around you. Plain and simple. I have heard through a few people you were even bragging about stealing the bike out of my garage. Real smart Mr. Grundish, reeeaaal smart. The camera you stole, um yea. You know you stole it. Funny how I text Jonni and tell her you stole it and it magically appears in my mail box a few days later.

All info I have posted about you is absolutely public. No biggie. Hell you even helped by posting pics on here. Thanks! :D

Other than that, thanks for calling people and making personal threats on me. Real nice mang! But I know, I know... Thats how you rolll!

All in all. I just hope no matter what comes out of this, you get what you deserve. Justice needs to be served for you breaking an entering into my garage and burglarizing me. How low can you get. PURE SCUM. I hope you can pull youre life together man. The route you are on leads to no where but bad places... Truth/

Am I perfect? Nope. I dont know anyone perfect. But I sure as hell dont burglarize houses. Never have, never will. I am not that type of person. The only reason I even made this public was to make others aware of the type of person you are.

Here is some more fun... So EVERY bike in your garage has a title huh? :rolleyes: Lets see the title for the xr100 that you recently sold on craigslist. I know you deleted/edited the posting. Damn it, I sure wish I had some proof that you had MY bike listed in combination with the quad you are currently still trying to sell on craigslist.

Oh noes... Look at this little guy

3 views for your pleasure, and mine/everyone else's of course

Stolen100-3.jpg

Stolen100-2.jpg

Stolen100-1.jpg

Here is your current listing...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/1733133126.html

Hey, look at that. Your quad and the same stolen bike transporting mazda.

:nono:

Lol Kevin.... what people need to know is that I am dating your ex and all of this comes from knowing that she wanted me this whole time. That is the only reason you have any beef with me. My stolen bike hauler?? please....I do NOT burglarize anyone. never have and never will... I feel that karma is a very powerful force so I choose not to fuck with it. All this also coming from someone posting my driving record mistakes.... now if this isnt the pot calling the kettle black.... then I dont know what is... lets take a look at your record Kevin... who has to blow into a breathalyzer to be able to drive? who has drunk tags on their vehicle? who fakes a break in on their own house just to get insurance money?? who he learned from a close friend? I have done nothing wrong. period......all you have is words... that is it.... slander my name all you want.....it will not affect me.... for those of you who are reading this and actually side with him without getting to know me, then I really dont want to be your friend anyhow. Oh and if you guys REALLY know KEVIN... then you would know the XR100 never belonged to him as it belongs to JONNI DIPIETRO and should know who is really in the wrong here.....

I said I wasnt perfect, especially with my driving record.... but that is not the point here. I could care less about an ex that I had to constantly support. You take the crazy, Im glad its outta my life, and thats not the point either. Dont know why I am taking the time to type any of this. But you sir are a liar and a thief. Im glad you believe in karma, it will catch up to you.

Oh thanks for advertising my quad for sale. by the way it is still for sale and anyone can see it on saturday at the ROLL ON COLUMBUS event. I will be making an appearance at the atv stunt exhibition and for serious buyers only I will allow test rides. thanks.

Jonni and I are doing great thanks for asking. I should thank you for introducing us. So Thank You Kevin for that. As far as Karma? I am free and clear... if i had it coming to me then the force has a chance just about every day when I stunt ride to get back at me. lol.... come on Kevin what else you got buddy?

sooo, do you or do you not have a reason why you were selling the xr100 that was in kevins garage? i feel like that was avoided. This is your chance to set things straight if you really didn't steal it....

Kevin AKA YODA aka I look LIke amish.... has been slandering my name on here and now a report is being filed..... read on to see what he is saying about me. With all being false as well as I havent had a single person ask my side of this whole ordeal. Hell this whole thing is a civil Issue between His EX and himself...I have nothing to do with this. NOTHING...

I'm asking your side of the ordeal... please tell... from what i've seen so far it seems like kevin has some compelling evidence... soooo, your side ?? And if you have NOTHING to do with this, why were you selling the xr100? I'm not being a jerk here, just trying to let you tell your side and get the facts straight so that you can feel better.

Steal it? Heck no... I wasnt selling the XR100... Jonni was, its not mine to sell. I added it to my current posting as I already had it up all I had to do was add the pic. We have had the bike since about the mid to end of march when Kevin gave it back to her. He wont respond to texts or calls so I went over with her and he came out drunk and at first didnt know i was there until he was yelling at her and pushing her then I got out and I told him to giver her the stuff that belongs to her. The bike but also some glasses, dishes, etc... other stuff of hers...which he still has her TV stand, DVDs and a few other small things. Steal? absolutely not.