Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of your stunters are scumbags. More than there is not.
i come from a stunt rider background and you are not far from the truth. And that is why i got out of it. too much drama.

Man if that aint the truth... I dont run with half the guys I used to due to this. When they call or stop by I'm busy... I changed my number recently and told all of the people I gave the number to to not give this to any x girls or any former friend that I didnt give the number to.

Sorry I havent even been paying attn to this. Im not posting dirty pics. Thats not right. I will throw the fact out there that hangin with Jonni and her sister at the most Recent Rob Zombie show at the LC was fun... I believe Jagr picked me up that night... Jagr, did you take me home? Oh no... forgot, I had another ride :)

No. You called me from the mosh and said you were gonna knock the bottom outta sumpin.

The next day you called and said the operation was a

success.

The Rob Zombie show, whick was 8 shades past Badazz, was the day before Thanksgiving and yes Jonni was there eyeballing yotas trouser junk.

Sorry I havent even been paying attn to this. Im not posting dirty pics. Thats not right. I will throw the fact out there that hangin with Jonni and her sister at the most Recent Rob Zombie show at the LC was fun... I believe Jagr picked me up that night... Jagr, did you take me home? Oh no... forgot, I had another ride :)

so how many times exactly have you banged Jonni since she started dating Todd?

OK.... So no ta'ta's.... How 'bout the title?