Newbie from Canal Winchester

Xfz

Hey, new to this site but a long time rider. Currently messing around with an '08 1000RR. Mostly in Hocking Hills with an occasional ride on (555) and the dragon.:eek: :smile: I stage from Tim Horton's in Lancaster. Not concerned with speed so all company is good.

Hey, new to this site but a long time rider. Currently messing around with an '08 1000RR. Mostly in Hocking Hills with an occasional ride on (555) and the dragon.:eek: :smile: I stage from Tim Horton's in Lancaster. Not concerned with speed so all company is good.

I'm in Lancaster. How do you have a 1000rr and...not be concerned with speed? :p

Welcome to the site.

ah, speed is relative
No sisters are relative, speed is a drug.
My god don't you guys sleep? 4:46AM?
Again, speed.
People gotta get up early to afford their toys man. :D

Again, sisters.

And welcome, I have a 1000rr as well and like to ride slow too. Come out this way for a ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome ... Relative? most of mine are old and slow. Speed only when a semi is on my @$$. :D Drives well SR104 is nice with few curves,(ok boring with no curves) but it gets me south to the hills. Then 56 to 664 to Hocking hills which is my favorite area. Also like the Wayne National Forest area. 93,155,13 roundabout to 555. I like to 'get lost' down there.

Speaking of getting lost (ok maybe you aren't) but I also like SR41 south off US50 (Bainbridge/Chillicothee) past the Indian Mounds to the river. US52 the river road to SR104 return to Columbus. Sorry I just meant to say welcome

Welcome ... Relative? most of mine are old and slow. Speed only when a semi is on my @$$. :D Drives well SR104 is nice with few curves,(ok boring with no curves) but it gets me south to the hills. Then 56 to 664 to Hocking hills which is my favorite area. Also like the Wayne National Forest area. 93,155,13 roundabout to 555. I like to 'get lost' down there.

Speaking of getting lost (ok maybe you aren't) but I also like SR41 south off US50 (Bainbridge/Chillicothee) past the Indian Mounds to the river. US52 the river road to SR104 return to Columbus. Sorry I just meant to say welcome

OMG :wtf:

You any relation to LittleCarbsBigSmile Greg by chance?? :lol:

Speaking of getting lost :offtopic: (ok maybe you aren't) but I also like SR41 south off US50 (Bainbridge/Chillicothee) past the Indian Mounds to the river. US52 the river road to SR104 return to Columbus. Sorry I just meant to say welcome :welcome:

Speaking of getting lost :offtopic: (ok maybe you aren't) but I also like SR41 south off US50 (Bainbridge/Chillicothee) past the Indian Mounds to the river. US52 the river road to SR104 return to Columbus. Sorry I just meant to say welcome :welcome:

roflmao.gif OK... Seriously.... Greg, is that you? Did you switch screen names or somethin?? Is this your brother from another mother? Perhaps another one of your personalities finally manifesting itself & stepping forward for attention :D

Edited by Fonzie