brand new in box hid kit 9006/8000k

D-Ramey

sorry to shit in your thread...but i gotta look out for anyone else here..

i had this same kit, in my truck, and the ballasts were garbage...they eventually stopped firing on start up, had to flip them on and off sometimes, sometimes one would light and not the other etc....

also... you can get this kit brand new for cheaper than your asking price on CL, i ordered right from VVME.com and i think i spent about $100 and got two complete kits (heads plus fogs)

sorry to shit in your thread...but i gotta look out for anyone else here..

i had this same kit, in my truck, and the ballasts were garbage...they eventually stopped firing on start up, had to flip them on and off sometimes, sometimes one would light and not the other etc....

also... you can get this kit brand new for cheaper than your asking price on CL, i ordered right from VVME.com and i think i spent about $100 and got two complete kits (heads plus fogs)

i have the same kit in my accord since 2005 lol never had one problem and my brother has the same kit in his 2004 zo6 never had a problem idk what to tell u buddy maybe u bought a bad set not every set is perfect i had them kinda problems on my bike when i put hid'd in but thats why it says 85 obo bud im sure id take 50$ no problem

ick 8000?

8000k yes

ddmtuning.com all the way.

yes do not buy you can pick those up on ebay for 50 and there not even worth that

and damn we have some site haters today i mean ebay take couple days why not have them today ill do 50$ like i told the other dude

Warning about the HID was valid. People chiming in about the price is kind of dick IMO. If you're not gonna buy them so be it. No need to ruin a potential transaction.

thanks =) and i just sold them guys so no need to rip me a new one lol