BlackBetty

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know only legends of "tod the black".

will you tell us about him?

for example:

is it really true that when black tod put his bbd in a box, he needs a gaylord?

is it really true that when black tod gets a flat tire, he whips out his spare and gives his wheel a mushroom tattoo that is good for at least fitty five?

if there was only one glass of tang, and one glass of grape drank left in the world, and he could only pick one, which would he pick?

i'll think of moar later.

I apologize, but all that I was able to get from my UP Expunkiance were the following messages:

The only real Tang is poontang. Grape FTMFW.

That is all the knowledge given to me.

if i can't ride at nelson's on fri and/or sat, then i will ride sun.

can't wait for a gaylord packed full of big beef dinner. i luuuurrrve soul food

no not the same person. but still a funny comment.

her bf is james that had the supermoto with us on the ride.

The burnout? That's the only James I remember. Also, didn't care for any street laws? Wheeling everywhere he went too? :lol: THAT James with the white boots?

A cop is dating him? That's unexpected unless she's a desk cop.:p

Oh, to live in Mayberry.;)

Edited by NinjaNick

The burnout? That's the only James I remember. Also, didn't care for any street laws? Wheeling everywhere he went too? :lol: THAT James with the white boots?

A cop is dating him? That's unexpected unless she's a desk cop.:p

Oh, to live in Mayberry.;)

Yeah, that was him. He HAS slowed down according to his friends, so that's a good thing. I don't want him or anyone else to die, so we argue about it alot. I am in dispatch and part time/reserve patrol, but either way, being reckless isn't cool to me at all. But there's alot more to him than driving like an idiot, if you took the time to get to know him. :p

Yeah, that was him. He HAS slowed down according to his friends, so that's a good thing. I don't want him or anyone else to die, so we argue about it alot. I am in dispatch and part time/reserve patrol, but either way, being reckless isn't cool to me at all. But there's alot more to him than driving like an idiot, if you took the time to get to know him. :p

Hey, don't get mad. I was just describing who I thought it was. Watching him was pretty comical because we don't have riders like that around here because you'd be in jail really fast. I enjoyed watching him on that motard BETTY! ;)

Hey, don't get mad. I was just describing who I thought it was. Watching him was pretty comical because we don't have riders like that around here because you'd be in jail really fast. I enjoyed watching him on that motard BETTY! ;)

No anger here! Didn't you see my ":p"???

and yes, he is definitely a sight to see.