New girl from Coshocton/Amish Country

BlackBetty

Gen3: I'm a newbie, but for everyone on this board/ thread to completely ignore ANYTHING that says "whacked off", for ANY reason, seems a little odd. I thought someone would've been all over that. Maybe they're going easy on her. BTW, its the top post on page 2.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome' date=' but is it ok if I call you Amber Lamps?[/quote']

I don't work for the Amberlamps. They call me gun pillows 'round here. (Inside joke) But I suppose you can call me that.

Spider Bait ruined the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R044sleOW6I

Im gonna punch ur taint with my dick

I'm putting that in the rub hub

Hi.....good to see ya gain.........I am sure you remember us.........you are the Amish gal doing horse wheelies when we were doing a ctown group ride last year.....the last report said you were launched after the wheelie....you OK ?

btw.....who's your boyfriend and does he have a gun :confused:

Yeah I jumped the fence after that. Lmao....and he has 14 guns, I have 2.

welcome fellow female rider! :)

Hey!! :)

Haha no they are both a blast to be around never a dull moment!

Drop your coat and grab your toes.....

That crazy guy was funny as hell. I can't say I was sorry to see him drop out of the ride even though he was entertaining. I can't imagine a female version of him.

Did I hear you are planning a Coshocton ride?

We aren't that alike, both kinda crazy but I keep under control unlike him...LOL. We share alot of interests though.

lol newb, 2 pages ftw

welcome to the forum, your thread is looking good

i love horses but i cant commit... how much does it cost per year to keep a horse?

Depends what you do and what type of pasture you have....this could be an extremely long response. My horse is in a big pasture with a natural spring, he only needs hay in the winter and I grain him every other day or less during the warm months, everyday in the cold months. I get hay for $3 or $4 a bale, and I buy 75-100 bales in November that last thru Febuary. I buy 1 50lb bag of grain every 2 weeks in winter and every month or two in spring/summer, also his vaccines in spring ($25-50) and wormer twice a year ($9-15).....I have his hooves trimmed every 8 weeks ($25).....but that depends on how much I ride. To get him shoed would cost alot more year round to have them re-set and all, but I'm not doing that as of now. If I am taking him to shows/rodeos I'll obviously be paying for gas and class fees. etc. I'm a responsible horse owner that's why I pay a little more, mebbe $450 or $500 a year?

After reviewing a few pics, this betty is totally white... Name fail :(

Classic rock knowledge fail.

Yeah I jumped the fence after that. Lmao....and he has 14 guns, I have 2.

OK I am done....I am brown, have a loving wife and cuty 7 year old girl....

and I AM HARMLESS.....:D

Say Hi to James........last year I was riding behind him and he ran on horse shit and I got sprayed with the shit.....THANK YOU......j/k

Welcome and enjoy....

OK I am done....I am brown, have a loving wife and cuty 7 year old girl....

and I AM HARMLESS.....:D

Say Hi to James........last year I was riding behind him and he ran on horse shit and I got sprayed with the shit.....THANK YOU......j/k

Welcome and enjoy....

HAHA, wow....I will have my horse fire terd missiles at him later for you

I know that I was surprised that the guy I talked to was black Tod on Sunday.

i know only legends of "tod the black".

will you tell us about him?

for example:

is it really true that when black tod put his bbd in a box, he needs a gaylord?

is it really true that when black tod gets a flat tire, he whips out his spare and gives his wheel a mushroom tattoo that is good for at least fitty five?

if there was only one glass of tang, and one glass of grape drank left in the world, and he could only pick one, which would he pick?

i'll think of moar later.