I need a job, Please help me

kitani2126

My name is Jamie and I have lots of different experience.

I was in the Military as an MP, then when I got out I worked for Sears Hardware, Victoria's Secret, Tim Horton's and Kroger Pharmacy. In the Military I also worked as a Public Affairs Journalist and a Processing Clerk. If anyone knows of any jobs that I may qualify for please let me know ASAP and I can e-mail my resume. Thanks...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could and should make my usuall witty remarks and mention somthing about needing a personal assistant and tulips and organ..... but since I like you and more importantly I know you're packing and have already shot one guy, I wont :)

Instead I'll tell you DSCC/DFAS in Whitehall has several nonperverse postions open and they give preference to former military and many jobs there are only availible to former military. They post all openings on USAJobs.com. Find one you like and apply then let me know as I've got alot of family working there, depending on what you apply for they may be able to help.

I know they have at least one Federal police officer position available on DSCC. http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=86942393

I could and should make my usuall witty remarks and mention somthing about needing a personal assistant and tulips and organ..... but since I like you and more importantly I know you're packing and have already shot one guy, I wont :)

Instead I'll tell you DSCC/DFAS in Whitehall has several nonperverse postions open and they give preference to former military and many jobs there are only availible to former military. They post all openings on USAJobs.com. Find one you like and apply then let me know as I've got alot of family working there, depending on what you apply for they may be able to help.

it's usajobs.gov and who do you know that works there? i work on that base but for DISA. There's isn't many of us compared to the rest of the base, which is mostly supply and logistics.

it's usajobs.gov and who do you know that works there? i work on that base but for DISA. There's isn't many of us compared to the rest of the base, which is mostly supply and logistics.

Sorry got my com and gov messed up. And most everyone there with last name Price, Rhoades, Wycuff, Kausek are family of mine.

Thanks for the info. I have a pending job interview but will still apply to any and all jobs i qualify for. I appreciate the help.

The pay is very good and the benefits are ridiculous plus they get holidays off that I've never even heard of.

try uploading a resume & create a profile to jpmorgan -- they are in westerville, easton and polaris, etc... they are always hiring. even if they offer you a project or temp position, its easy to get on perm within the year. either way, its good to get your foot in the door so to speak. I was on temp for about 6 months and was hired on perm -- for what imo is a reasonable salary for a person who had left corporate over three years ago. you have to go to chase.com and scroll to the very bottom and click on "careers." Perm exempt positions offer 4 weeks paid vacay and generous benefits. It has been a great relief. Its ideal if you have an opportunity to attend one of the hiring events they hold @ Polaris every so often. Good luck.

Edited by socaln8tv
add info

It seems odd but in the middle of lay offs there are positions open. Ex military and Moms are high on their list. You just never know unless you try. In any case best of luck to you.