any memorial day rides up here?

magley64

same here... sooooooo, i guess we find someone to plan it.. for tomorrow!? damn we will see... regaurdless we will be out and about im thinking of going up near cleveland.. lets go to mike tysons house, i know its not near cleveland but just a thought :) i just saw that old thread, would love to go there!

same here... sooooooo, i guess we find someone to plan it.. for tomorrow!? damn we will see... regaurdless we will be out and about im thinking of going up near cleveland.. lets go to mike tysons house, i know its not near cleveland but just a thought :) i just saw that old thread, would love to go there!

I'm not big on B&E, but if you do decide to head northeast, I could meet you guys somewhere.

LOL i thought it was open? plus with the locals giving advice on when and how to get in I'm sure no one will get busted.. that would be just interesting to see... Iv been past there a few times but id love to see the 70's era nostalgia!

So is anyone up for meeting for a ride or not? Meet at the dq on rt 212 off 77s. Say 10am ride, west on 212 to 93 take that to 83 run that down to 78 over to woodfield onto 800 n and back up to bolivar? anyone?

Edited by speedytriple

the rain will most likely be in and around akron by 2:00 :( im going out now..

It's going to be there long before that, the radar shows it's just hit southern summit county. I'd expect it in about another half hour or so, hopefully you get back in time.

screw this rain although its serving as a good chance for me to grill out at my place with friends while downing too much beer

open invite too if anyone wants to join