wtb: 150/70/17 rear take-off

JaysonL

Anyone got a race take-off in a 150/70/17 rear size?!

I know most track bikes (I'll admit my Kat is nothing close to track material) are definitely not running anything close to those dimensions, but, i figured it's worth a shot....

So give me offers people! :D

Don't have one, but you need to get yo ass on the DTC WV ride next weekend

I'm gonna try! I've been super busy lately but I'll check it out for sure!

You're not going to find a take off in that size.

Damn! Unless....

best bet would be from a sumo, but then most tracked sumos run a 160+

.... nope. Still fucked. :cool:

^ Thanks though guys. I mean, I knew it'd be a long shot.

Busy? Shit kid, you don't know what busy is. I work 60+ hrs/wk on the RR, run a farm and raise 2 kids. If I can make it, then you should have no problem. Now quit trying to think of excuses and commit to going. Unless you're afraid to get in touch with your inner-homo:supergay:

Busy? Shit kid, you don't know what busy is. I work 60+ hrs/wk on the RR, run a farm and raise 2 kids. If I can make it, then you should have no problem. Now quit trying to think of excuses and commit to going. Unless you're afraid to get in touch with your inner-homo:supergay:

Excuses excuses! We all know what "running a farm" means :sheepfucker:

Haha. But, no.... even more than being busy i'm absolutely and 100% broke! But, I looked at the thread for the ride and I'm really hoping I can scrounge up enough moneyz (as in beg the parents to hold on to a 20 and a 10 till i start working again and get a paycheck) so I can go. B/c I've been kinda bummed that I haven't gotten in on ANY OR group rides this season.

Will you be bringing any of the flock with you for Show & Tell?! :D

^ No idea to to be honest with you. Am I able to?! I'm poorly knowledged pretty uninformed about tires for the most part. I'd need a different (as in wider right) wheel to mount the tire on, correct?!