GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

I did, however, enjoy all the English classes though.

Okay. I waded through all 20 pages of this crap, and figured Cat here was just a fun loving, shit talking, internet muscles knda guy that was just enjoying the ride. Then he posts the above gem. No one has EVER enjoyed an English class. No one ever has, no one ever will. And if they admit something like that, they deserve to be JRMMiii's backup sammich bitch for all eternity, all the while being ass raped by a mad goat. (No fapping to the rapist goat, jbot. No.) You can back up your Prez, rep your other clandestine forum, talk shit on drag racing, claim to pass redlining Busas while riding shotgun with Stephen Hawking. But don't EVER come in MY forum again and say anything - joking or otherwise - about like English classes. English classes are the the gateway to the 7th circle of Hell, and I will not have such talk here. Joking or not, the implication that there is even a modicum of pleasure to be had while in an English class diametrically opposes all that we as motorcycle enthusiats stand for.

And gixxie............glws.

• Upvote 1

No one has EVER enjoyed an English class. No one ever has, no one ever will. And if they admit something like that, they deserve to be JRMMiii's backup sammich bitch for all eternity, all the while being ass raped by a mad goat. (No fapping to the rapist goat, jbot. No.) You can back up your Prez, rep your other clandestine forum, talk shit on drag racing, claim to pass redlining Busas while riding shotgun with Stephen Hawking. But don't EVER come in MY forum again and say anything - joking or otherwise - about like English classes. English classes are the the gateway to the 7th circle of Hell, and I will not have such talk here. Joking or not, the implication that there is even a modicum of pleasure to be had while in an English class diametrically opposes all that we as motorcycle enthusiats stand for.

And gixxie............glws.

Riding shotgun with Stephen Hawking FTMFW Dawwg!!

hawking-779284.jpg

And how you describe english classes is EXACTLY how I feel about abstract math.... I, however, LIKE english class :D

one of the most entertaining threads ever.

Caveat emptor - its the buyers responsibility to enquire about details. Not one person in this whole thread is a buyer, or has seen/ridden the bike and yet everyone is comfortable critiquing it from behind the screen.

Interested in buying the bike - go take a look at it and have a chat with the owner

If the whole purpose of the posts is to dredge up some old shit and use this FS posting as an excuse, shame on all of us for acting so puerile.

English, Abstract Math, Science, Engineering - done it all. Still dont see the point

btw - I may not be as smart as Stephen Hawking, but I'm a darn sight closer than some of the retards on this thread.

Got nothing constructive to add to the discussion? then STFU

Caveat emptor - its the buyers responsibility to enquire about details. Not one person in this whole thread is a buyer, or has seen/ridden the bike and yet everyone is comfortable critiquing it from behind the screen.

Interested in buying the bike - go take a look at it and have a chat with the owner

If the whole purpose of the posts is to dredge up some old shit and use this FS posting as an excuse, shame on all of us for acting so puerile.

English, Abstract Math, Science, Engineering - done it all. Still dont see the point

btw - I may not be as smart as Stephen Hawking, but I'm a darn sight closer than some of the retards on this thread.

That was very constructive.

This isn't craigslist so we will skip the caveat emptor he can sell his overpriced shit bike on his own site you don't need to try and rip off anyone here. We don't need to play 20 questions, state what is wrong / right with the bike and move on.

Riding shotgun with Stephen Hawking FTMFW Dawwg!!

hawking-779284.jpg

And how you describe english classes is EXACTLY how I feel about abstract math.... I, however, LIKE english class :D

Kidney-shaped braniac heads FTMFW!!!! I have yet to partake in abstract math, though I did get abstract grades in math in H.S. (Did much better in college when it was on MY dime, though. Imagine that, Dad!) And YOU only say you like English because YOU want to taunt me. And here I thought we'd made progress, Fonz. I has a sad. :sad:

This isn't craigslist so we will skip the caveat emptor he can sell his overpriced shit bike on his own site you don't need to try and rip off anyone here. We don't need to play 20 questions, state what is wrong / right with the bike and move on.

Ok Dont cross the line. Ur the one with the shitty gsxr.

The comment that started the drama was made by someone who probably didn't have any knowledge of the past drama. The dumbass who replied to the comment had full knowledge of it and chose to feed off of it. If you are trolling for input bring it on, this retard has no problem rebuking trolls who think this thread should suit their purpose. Telling people that they should STFU is great advise but usually not accepted by those too stupid to take it. I would suggest you take your own advice especially before you have a good lay of the land around here.

U guys want crazy details and dont even want it!

So should it go like this?

2004 gsxr 749 cc liquid cooled sportbike.

It has 2 wheels and goes vroom vroom really fast.

It has lots of gription and can handle all the star boys while being ass raped by todd?

Like any sale of anything on here i'm not going to go into great detail till u call me and ask. Its not my job to hold your hand when U buy a bike. I have something for sale and if u want it u will ask what u need to know to make ur choice. Its all too personal. If it were me i'd say hey i will repair the plastics and paint it and go over it myself and then fix what I'd fix and ride it. You or others may want it to look sexy as hell and show it off at bike night and cover it in ur garage. All people are diff so i cant say what it needs or what it does not need thats up to the buyer. Good god this stuff is fun,but lets get real cycle trader doest tell people anything either yet they sell their stuff. O.R as a whole is a great place to offer a bike up for sale so I have done so. Its my right as a member of a couple years and I know U may not like me,but dont say my stuff is crap till u KNOW what ur talking about.

U guys want crazy details and dont even want it!

So should it go like this?

2004 gsxr 749 cc liquid cooled sportbike.

It has 2 wheels and goes vroom vroom really fast.

It has lots of gription and can handle all the star boys while being ass raped by todd?

Like any sale of anything on here i'm not going to go into great detail till u call me and ask. Its not my job to hold your hand when U buy a bike. I have something for sale and if u want it u will ask what u need to know to make ur choice. Its all too personal. If it were me i'd say hey i will repair the plastics and paint it and go over it myself and then fix what I'd fix and ride it. You or others may want it to look sexy as hell and show it off at bike night and cover it in ur garage. All people are diff so i cant say what it needs or what it does not need thats up to the buyer. Good god this stuff is fun,but lets get real cycle trader doest tell people anything either yet they sell their stuff. O.R as a whole is a great place to offer a bike up for sale so I have done so. Its my right as a member of a couple years and I know U may not like me,but dont say my stuff is crap till u KNOW what ur talking about.

Prez the issue here is I'd assume most the people responding wanting their hands held wouldn't know what to do with a wrench on a bike if you busted out the crayons to draw them a picture.

FYI I'll vouch for prez's bike as well.

FYI x2... I was WAY to lazy to read through 20+ pages about a damn bike sale.... but if you want the damn bike, PM him, if not, STFU imo ;)

That is all.

No one said they didn't like you or that your bike for sale was crap. It does look beat to shit and if you can't see how someone might think that by looking at the pictures posted your skin is too thin to post on the internet which I'm sure it's not because you weren't the one who had the problem with it at first. A reply to that comment could have been, "Yeah it looks rough but it runs great and has been priced according to its cosmetic condition." No new drama and everyone would have been accurate. Instead we get go fuck off, and you O.R. people can kiss my ass or some other such non sense.

I for one won't stand back and read such comments without replying in kind. Yes I shit in your thread but I didn't start it and it wasn't about you.

Hey i am just here for the ride. I never said the bike was gem and understand why people say what their saying. Its all fun and games,but dont call it a peice of shit or it cant turn or anything that is unfair to say without riding it or testing in person. I know this isnt about me,but i'm just playing along now:)