GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

You should buy "original" honda polish... it'll solve your bug issues ;)

I have a couple cans of that stuff lying around that I won as door prizes on rides from a dealership. I would actually have to use it to get a clean bike and I would rather ride than clean. No, I don't want to get rid of the polish I might need it someday when I sell the bike and I don't want it to look like shit when I do.

I have a couple cans of that stuff lying around that I won as door prizes on rides from a dealership. I would actually have to use it to get a clean bike and I would rather ride than clean. No, I don't want to get rid of the polish I might need it someday when I sell the bike and I don't want it to look like shit when I do.

Best cleaner ever....

damnit i was going to suggest for you to donate a can to the bad's bike is dirty fund

I feel like were being racially profiled.

Nope mentally profiled, as most of your dawgs act like mental midgets.

So do u guys really Dislike the junkies and just don't want to like us?

Not the junkies as a whole as Fonzie already stated. I actually like several of your members. Have hung out with a couple, went to trackdays with a few and have a couple on my facebook as well. Its just that most of them act like total ass hats when they come here. We don't do that to your site Brandon, different class of people though I guess.

Nope mentally profiled, as most of your dawgs act like mental midgets.

Not the junkies as a whole as Fonzie already stated. I actually like several of your members. Have hung out with a couple, went to trackdays with a few and have a couple on my facebook as well. Its just that most of them act like total ass hats when they come here. We don't do that to your site Brandon, different class of people though I guess.

i can deff say the exact same thing about here. As for class people thats kind of a low blow.

i can deff say the exact same thing about here. As for class people thats kind of a low blow.

See.... Here we go again Brandon

If that's the way you feel about O.R, then why are you SO insistent about being here? Makes no sense

You have your own website/group that seems to be thriving.... Why not just stay there & save yourself & us the constant aggravation? And you never answered my quid pro quo.... How often have/do O.R members come over & shit all over your site/people??

**Edit.... As I re-read yours & Todd's posts again several more times, I'm not sure which part of Todd's post you made the above comment about, so I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt for now

This is all I have to say.

I bought a bike off brandon a little over a year ago. I met the man through craigslist, super nice guy, very straight forward. Told me everything that was wrong with the bike, let me ride it, showed me a leak on it I didn't even know was there. After I bought the bike from him for almost nothing I fucked up the ECU hardwiring the tail light. Brandon gave me an extra ECU FOR NOTHING.

Long story short the man is a good person. I dont care about your stupid fucking internet wars. Bottom line is the guy helped me out and I was a total stranger to him. He listed the bike for the exact same price on AFJ. Everyone on there rides with Chris and knows the bike. There is a big crowd of people that get on here that aren't on the junkies.

This is my first impression on this site and I dont think I will be coming back. A few idiots can ruin it for everyone....

I bought a bike off brandon a little over a year ago. I met the man through craigslist, super nice guy, very straight forward. Told me everything that was wrong with the bike, let me ride it, showed me a leak on it I didn't even know was there. After I bought the bike from him for almost nothing I fucked up the ECU hardwiring the tail light. Brandon gave me an extra ECU FOR NOTHING.

Long story short the man is a good person. I dont care about your stupid fucking internet wars. Bottom line is the guy helped me out and I was a total stranger to him. He listed the bike for the exact same price on AFJ. Everyone on there rides with Chris and knows the bike. There is a big crowd of people that get on here that aren't on the junkies.

This is my first impression on this site and I dont think I will be coming back. A few idiots can ruin it for everyone....

huh, first post I see... Maybe Brandon sent you over? You have no idea who OR is so say off the site if you don't like it! Plain and simple.

pm me if your close to cincy. Brandon didnt send anyone over, look at the thread on afj if you want. Im not starting shit, just giving honest facts from my personal experience with the guy. He has made alot of people love the sport again. I live close to brandon and I see him workin on new guys bikes all the time for nothing. Come look at the title if you dont believe my story.

Just giving some honest facts without all the bullshit. I will stay off the site if I want to, thanks for the intelligent advice!

um i didnt come her to start anything. I put a for sale thread up? I have been on O.R a really long time and even before i started my site. Everyone i have met in person has been cool and its kind of fun playing these keyboard wars with you guys. I have gotten a little thicker skined to the attacks that a hand full of you always make. I dont send or even tell people whats going on over here,but i do have this site listed on other sites so my members come over from time to time and then they see this crap and they say something. We all ride together and see eachother at least once a week so if u guys attack me or the bike its kinda like your attacking them.

And fonz I didnt say anything bad abour O.R you guys said things about my group and i just pointed out its like calling the kettle black.

What the fuck ever, did you seriously sign up to make your first post to state you’re not happy with your first impression. Let me help you with your dilemma FUCK OFF. The question of his integrity was asked and answered sufficiently and wouldn't have been brought up at all if someone other than the op hadn't taken exception to a correct statement that the bike looked rough. Someone got in here with their butt hurt starting shit, no war was necessary but if you want to come in here to pile on that's okay with me you bunch of mental midgets are providing me with plenty of entertainment. You guys come in here saying there should be no drama and then start shit, I'm not saying there should be no drama I think it's funny. If you guys think it's not fair that the for sale thread isn't working out you only have yourselves to blame. I will agree that a few idiots can ruin it for everyone but you guys seem to just keep showing up maybe the prez should get some control over his little lap dogs.

You will find I'm just a kind sweet teddy bear most of the time but will sling shit back in the direction that it's coming from. I will not deny this thread took on its own life but it wouldn't have if one of your guys hadn't taken it upon himself to have the prez'es back. I'm sure you could have handled it with more tack if you thought it was meant to start shit which I'm sure it wasn't. I haven't had a problem with you and hope it stays that way but if your guys think they perceive some sort of injustice and have to stick up for you they should expect that others here will do the same.

pm me if your close to cincy. Brandon didnt send anyone over, look at the thread on afj if you want. Im not starting shit, just giving honest facts from my personal experience with the guy. He has made alot of people love the sport again. I live close to brandon and I see him workin on new guys bikes all the time for nothing. Come look at the title if you dont believe my story.

Just giving some honest facts without all the bullshit. I will stay off the site if I want to, thanks for the intelligent advice!

I'm not saying he is not a bad guy or that he is dishonest. That is awesome that he has helped so many people out. I am glad he enjoys ridin just like everyone on here, but the fact that you just joined in Jun 2010 and it was your first post, and you then decide to say OR is crap because of this thread? What a joke... I'm not stupid. Either way we look at it, the other "group" is at fault. Brandon got on here to sell a bike, someone said it looked a little beat, your AFJ people flipped out. So if I were to come look at the bike and say, "man, this bike is beat to crap" would I get yelled and cussed at? So why do it on here. Someone stated their opinion of the bike from what they saw but it was not intended to harm anything. Track bikes are beat up, i'm sure.

I've have never heard of the AFJ until I came on OR. Never had an issue with any if them unilateral this thread, so MY first impression of you guys is that you are a bunch of thug riders who think you're the shit! Jus sayin...

I started shit because i said i wasnt happy with how people treat each other on these boards? I didnt talk shit about anyone. Why are you lumping me with anyone, I have no horse in this bike selling. I came on here to say brandon is a good guy, go meet him if you dont believe me.

Now that I'm home and not viewing from my phone, both bikes look like they made a trip to the MS paintshop ;)

First off... don't h8.

You're just jealous that:

1. Your bike isn't as cool as mine

OR

2. Your photoshop skillzorz aren't very good.

I vote #1 though.

I'm not saying he is not a bad guy or that he is dishonest. That is awesome that he has helped so many people out. I am glad he enjoys ridin just like everyone on here, but the fact that you just joined in Jun 2010 and it was your first post, and you then decide to say OR is crap because of this thread? What a joke... I'm not stupid. Either way we look at it, the other "group" is at fault. Brandon got on here to sell a bike, someone said it looked a little beat, your AFJ people flipped out. So if I were to come look at the bike and say, "man, this bike is beat to crap" would I get yelled and cussed at? So why do it on here. Someone stated their opinion of the bike from what they saw but it was not intended to harm anything. Track bikes are beat up, i'm sure.

I've have never heard of the AFJ until I came on OR. Never had an issue with any if them unilateral this thread, so MY first impression of you guys is that you are a bunch of thug riders who think you're the shit! Jus sayin...

I wear a du-rag while I ride and some FUBU jeans as my protection... got a problem with that!