GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

OK, I just read all this faggotry and here is my 2 cents, not that it matters.....

Calling the owner of a forum that you are a member of "Prez" is super fucking :supergay:

and catanni needs to meet the banhammer. Typical AFJ nuggetry.

GLWS!!

Hey, stupid fuck! Try spelling the shit right when you talk shit! Brandon is "Prez" due to his fucking screen name on the forum, cock monger. :D GLWS PREZ! :lol:

Hey, stupid fuck! Try spelling the shit right when you talk shit! Brandon is "Prez" due to his fucking screen name on the forum, cock monger. :D GLWS PREZ! :lol:

Bu-bye you queer little nugget. You just go back to your assfuck junkies website and keep swinging on brandons nuts you retarded little 12 year old. You contribute absolutely nothing useful to this board. Douche. :rolleyes:

ps, I dont give a fuck how you spell your name.

You stupid little piece of shit lap dog who isn't big enough to lead his own group so your inferiority complex leads you to act out only proving what a little turd you are.

Good call. Not even close. Try 25, 2 kids, and English Education major, and working for the 6th largest employer globally, as an Implementation Manager. You fucking OR fags just get my blood flowing. :D Fuck you, all of you.

I feel sorry for the students you may someday teach. Also, your employer, because they obviously don't know the TRUE you. Your posts on here label you as an uneducated, immature ass honestly. You have some ghetto thuggery to you as well. Please teach our children. :nono: At 25 you display that you still have a lot of growing up to do.

Maybe someday your internet past will haunt your future employment. Employers tend to do a lot of research nowadays. ;)

Forgot to mention this 750 is known for passing all the busas ever made. :flingpoo:

LOL, how does that make any sense? it's made by the same company, it's literally a cheap busa knock off with half the displacement.

6th largest employer globally...hahahahahahah.

Um... I guess congrats.

So from his posts I'm going to deduce that Wal-Mart is the 6th largest employer cockgobberlly. Er... I mean globally

Yea/Nay???

So from his posts I'm going to deduce that Wal-Mart is the 6th largest employer cockgobberlly. Er... I mean globally

Yea/Nay???

General Electric came up when I googled

and catanni needs to meet the banhammer.

agree. I've got a BA in English btw. Good luck in school.

Typical AFJ nuggetry.

disagree. I think everyone else has been pretty civil. Argumentative? Maybe, but at least they're defending their points without resorting to personal insults.

so about the bike - is it going to be at any tracks in the near future? I might honestly know some people interested in taking a look at it.

agree. I've got a BA in English btw. Good luck in school.

disagree. I think everyone else has been pretty civil. Argumentative? Maybe, but at least they're defending their points without resorting to personal insults.

so about the bike - is it going to be at any tracks in the near future? I might honestly know some people interested in taking a look at it.

If you think I have been civil to the offenders then I need to step up my game. I do find it hard to do in the constrains of a modded site.

I'm impressed... a 10 page shit storm started all because red rocket stated that a bike that looks beat to shit "looks beat to shit"

maybe could have been worded better or even refrained from saying, but his honest assesment of the visual condition of the bike.

a simple reply could have been "so don't buy it" to redrocket. /thread

but no, people get their panties in a twist and start bashing each other.

If you think I have been civil to the offenders then I need to step up my game. I do find it hard to do in the constrains of a modded site.
Annoying the mods/admins - 1pts

Excessive Attention Whoring - 1pts

Abuse of website - 2pts

Unauthorized Advertising - 2pts

NWS Avatar - 2pts

Multiple Accounts - 3pts

Post under another's username without permission - 3pts

Excessive Leg Humping / Sexism - 3pts

Personal Attacks - 3pts

Wishing Bodily Harm and/or Wreck - 3pts

Threats of Violence - 6pts

Racism - 6pts

Purposely Damaging Personal Property - 12pts

Purposely Causing Bodily Harm - 24pts

Spamming - 24pts

3pts = 3 day ban

6pts = 7 day ban

9pts = 1 month ban

12pts = 1yr ban (subject to probation upon return)

24pts = permanent ban

I'm sure you can work your magic around those rules. :lol: