dream bikes

turboglock

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I like you drew.:metal::cheers:

Thanks Nick, I am a big fan of the 14's. They are admittedly a "love it or hate it" kind of bike, but I think they are just about as close to perfect as you can get with a sport/sport touring motorcycle. I would love to have one someday. :cheers: .

Edited by drew95gt

I gotta add one more.

Bimota DB7 Oronero...first carbon fiber framed street bike in the world!

The other Ducati with the Desmo on our ride last weekend is ALL carbon fiber and has a carbon fiber frame. Like Mid 360's WET IIRC!

Edited by NinjaNick

The other Ducati with the Desmo on our ride last weekend is ALL carbon fiber and has a carbon fiber frame. Like Mid 360's WET IIRC!

I believe that. But it was definitely aftermarket. Ducati hasn't yet offered a production carbon fiber frame on any bike. They all use the steel trellis frame.

Got one of them when I got my RC51. But from this point forward, an RC30, RC45, would be nice. And still have a soft spot in my heart and had spot in my pants for a Duc 996. That freaking Bimota is titties and beer, though! +1 for whomever brought that to the party!

I believe that. But it was definitely aftermarket. Ducati hasn't yet offered a production carbon fiber frame on any bike. They all use the steel trellis frame.

I know it's aftermarket. A carbon fiber frame is a carbon fiber frame son! ;)