Garmin announced new phone

Likwid

That could be cool as hell.

I'm torn. I've had a mobile phone with GPS software and I have a GPS with phone making abilities.... I don't know that I'd be happy with 1 that does both unless it had an INSANE battery.

Before you say it's crappy software, I've used TomTom and Garmin for mobile, it wasn't some crappy carrier GPS.

I'm torn. I've had a mobile phone with GPS software and I have a GPS with phone making abilities.... I don't know that I'd be happy with 1 that does both unless it had an INSANE battery.

Before you say it's crappy software, I've used TomTom and Garmin for mobile, it wasn't some crappy carrier GPS.

Android with google maps nav. Plain and simple. It does all I really need. For searching, I'll open up the regular maps app.

I have an at&t tower less than a half mile from my house and my aunts iphone drops signal at my house.... don't get me wrong the phone is great service just sucks ass

funny cause i have never had one dropped call ever. no bullshit. thats the reason i left verizon and sprint. :moo:

This would be the second phone that garmin is putting out. they completely blew it on their first try, the nuvifone I think its called. All reviews of that phone lead me to believe it sucks. Hope they get it right this time.

And att service always works great for me, no dropped calls, strong service provider.