need some help with a ride

Vulcan_Rider

as lame as some might consider it, hitting up the brecksville metropark, peninsula and valley area may offer some less straight roads unless there are particular establishments in your plotted area that will be stops

i'd head up north for a poker run. too bad your not closer to this area. good roads down here with lots of stopping points.

i think your D marker should be more east, say, Atwood :)

Edited by curby

Maybe it's just me and my bias, but I would avoid Wooster.

I have made it through Wooster without incident; I just make sure to look up.

I would suggest you eliminate the areas where the route doubles back on itself. This will cause people to doubt if they are going on the correct route when they see people they know they are riding with going the opposite direction. Try to eliminate as many lights as possible, they separate groups riding together and lead to unnecessary behavior just to keep together. I didn't look at how long the route was but try to take it past a large gas station if a gas stop is necessary. If a lot of bikes attend you can overwhelm a small station and everyone is just waiting around for a pump to open up.

ok did some re-routing to eliminate most of the back tracking. (new link in OP)

I dont like the fact that it goes right through Wooster but I am very limited with my time frame. They want it to be between 3 and a half and 4 hours and I am already over 4. These destinations are just places that found that I thought would make a nice ride.

keep the suggestions coming, even if you have ideas for stops or anything else.

Thanks guys!

if that is something you are interested in let me know. There are plenty of establishments for stops or even notable places for view or picture opportunities. If our internet is fixed at work tomorrow and you want me to expand on that just let me know and I'll help out

I agree 100% about better roads and places to stop but unfortunately the group wants this ride to stay south of Brunswick.

Plus knowing that people will be trying to read directions while riding I am trying to keep it fairly simple using as few roads as possible. I know I hate having to read directions while I ride let alone when I am making a turn every mile so I dont want to do that to these riders. Plus reading while riding is just flat out not safe so the less they take their eyes off the road the better.