Here's to you, Mr. Ninja 250..

tachman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, nac hasn't done a track day yet, but he definitely demonstrates a good deal of control over his machine. and I have yet to do one too. I've been looking into fasttrax @ nelsons ledges later this year.

He may be a great rider. I was just making a point about the chicken strips. Kind of a pet peeve of mine that everyone judges the rider from the strips. Hell, I saw a bikes tires that are ripped to shreds on the shoulder. They were race take offs on some squid yamaha.

Not much room left in here with all of these ego's. I have picked on some newbs in my day but it seemed like the kind we don't need around here. These guys don't seems that bad, but I'll hold judgement.

You forget that I hate everyone. Even the people I like, hate them

In a way I guess I started it-but it was in moderate defense of a friend. Granted nothing posted on these massage boards means shit, they still boil the blood a wee bit.

We all have somewhat of an alpha male complex about us I suppose but I'd still have a beer with the people that heckle me. In the end, we all share the same passion.

In a way I guess I started it-but it was in moderate defense of a friend. Granted nothing posted on these massage boards means shit, they still boil the blood a wee bit.

We all have somewhat of an alpha male complex about us I suppose but I'd still have a beer with the people that heckle me. In the end, we all share the same passion.

You jumped the gun a little bit. He was getting razzed and taking it rather well.;)

Wasn't referring to you, I liked your comment.

I'm up in lorain for a couple days if the weather ends up being ok maybe ill runb into some of you guys

Not much room left in here with all of these ego's. I have picked on some newbs in my day but it seemed like the kind we don't need around here. These guys don't seems that bad, but I'll hold judgement.

Thanks mate. Say, british riders of USA? Where from across the pond are you from originally? My grandmother is from manchester

I hope not.

Last thing I need is to get rear-ended by a shittygsxr.

:lol:

Thanks mate. Say, british riders of USA? Where from across the pond are you from originally? My grandmother is from manchester

This is why you might have needed a little more time here before engaging folks.

Chicken strips are meaningless when being used to judge riding ability. I have some fairly large strips on my bike where I used to use the whole tire. I ride faster now than I did then but have since learned how to ride better. I have the extra tire there if needed to get out of a bad situation but find it unnecessary to use at a controlled street riding pace.

This is why you might have needed a little more time here before engaging folks.

Chicken strips are meaningless when being used to judge riding ability. I have some fairly large strips on my bike where I used to use the whole tire. I ride faster now than I did then but have since learned how to ride better. I have the extra tire there if needed to get out of a bad situation but find it unnecessary to use at a controlled street riding pace.

needed more time, because I asked the guy where he was from?

I dont exactly follow, but then again, I've had more than a few beers.... :cheers:

I was kind of hoping you were brilliant and being funny with that comment asking him where he was from. That would have been very funny if you were doing it on purpose.

There is nothing wrong with not knowing something if you have never been exposed to it before. You will need a little more time to get the whole picture I'm afraid. You don't appear to be afraid of being wrong and seem to have thick skin; you'll do alright if your skin stays thick while you make some more rookie mistakes. Keep it up though because it is quite entertaining.

I was kind of hoping you were brilliant and being funny with that comment asking him where he was from. That would have been very funny if you were doing it on purpose.

There is nothing wrong with not knowing something if you have never been exposed to it before. You will need a little more time to get the whole picture I'm afraid. You don't appear to be afraid of being wrong and seem to have thick skin; you'll do alright if your skin stays thick while you make some more rookie mistakes. Keep it up though because it is quite entertaining.

LOL, yeah......... about that..... :o

Smaller forums have a group of people that know each other, and have their inside jokes, at least its fun learning this stuff eh?