Tattoo's Post them up....Who got some...and Who wants some...

BornSinner

I got a couple new tattoos on Sat...

Check em out....

Left Arm

LeftArm.jpg

Right Arm

Rightarm1.jpg

This is why you dont do Wheelies on a pit bike DRUNK....:lol:

That looks tasty!!!

:D but don't worry give me a pitbike sober for more than five minutes and I would probably end up the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to have my first tattoo after I get back from Iraq, and I see many people have recommended Envy for Columbus, I will def check them out. I looked at Evolved's page but the artwork didn't really stand out to me. Any other opinions on other artists, close or otherwise?

Edited by Benyen Soljax

I want to have my first tattoo after I get back from Iraq, and I see many people have recommended Envy for Columbus, I will def check them out. I looked at Evolved's page but the artwork didn't really stand out to me. Any other opinions on other artists, close or otherwise?

Evolved is awesome if you want custom work and not just a flash out of the catalog. Anna Banana is my favorite Artist there

THAT is a great design. I've looked all over the web (I'm not very creative on my own. Too left-brained, and not even much of that...), and haven't seen anything Texas-related that I like as much as that.

Very cool. Kudos.

Jeff