Tattoo's Post them up....Who got some...and Who wants some...

BornSinner

Back/shoulder tat done by Mario Johnston at Lambadi City Tattoo in Fairfield, OH. Mariotattoos.com. The gecko was not done by him but he touched it up and added the filler around it. AMAZING artist. All of this was free hand as he went along

picture.php?albumid=1240&pictureid=13592

picture.php?albumid=1240&pictureid=13591

Ex was bored one day with a box of markers lol

picture.php?albumid=1240&pictureid=13593

I did have a tattooist draw it up for me, he may have used that for inspiration?? I'm not familiar with 5th group... But I have always thought it looks similar to the Sobe drink lizards lol. It wasn't intended to look like any other tattoo. :shrug: The filler pieces around it are all free handed tho using traditional Maori-style designs. Same with my shoulder, which will soon include a sleeve.

The gecko is for my lil bor and sis. We all have raised leopard geckos for the past 14 years. The stingray on my back is symbolic for myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Just added to my shoulder/back piece today with Mario. Continuing the traditional Maori style down the arm a little more. Kept it at the sleeve line for work, I'm a nurse. Inner arm and/or upper chest is next. Thanks a ton Mario!

IMAG0347.jpgIMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

• 4 months later...

I just got done with my first setting (today) with Dustin from High Street Tattoos...

Great guy, great artist.... everyone in the shop were super nice...

Going back in a couple weeks to get it fully colored... The right leg will be complete...then to finish the left leg.

2011-09-02165705.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tatt.jpg

Got this in Okinawa in '05, says Semper Fi down the back of the arm. Wanting another half sleeve, thinking along the lines of classy WWII Nose art, or just taking some pics of my airplanes, motorcycle and other fast stuff and seeing what the artist can come up with.

• 1 month later...