Tattoo's Post them up....Who got some...and Who wants some...

BornSinner

Here's a start to my first tat... Finishing color on Tuesday.. About 2.5hrs in it with an hour or so to go

IMG950556_zps58002ead.jpg

Was this a newer artist? 2-1/2hrs and that size of piece should've been done, shading, color, etc. Looks like he may have used too small of a needle group ( 3 or 5 round ) and the solid black sections could have used a bigger 7 or 9 mag to pack more color.

The different angles here and there show a lack of a consistent perspective and linework is a little shaky in places too.

Sorry man, I'm not intentionally nut punching your new tat or negatively picking his work apart.....but these things are what stand out to me and I'm just seeing where improvements needed on the artists work.

If you dig it, THAT'S what matters most.....your body, your wallet. But this does appear to be semi-beginner skills, imo.

I like the idea, and the overall concept - just lacks application, personally speaking. He could make it a much better piece once he shades/colors it up.

Hate all you want, but im happy with it

20130409_200844_zps2e0c1765.jpg

It is better after color and shading, seems more complete now. What other plans do you have for around this? You said it was the beginning.....now you're hooked :D

Not sure yet.. With getting ready to move soon, this is all I can afford for now.. Plus, I am so indecisive about things.. It takes me awhile to come up with something I like and will be happy with.. Any time I get a tat idea, I wait a few months instead of doing it right away.. That's why this is my first

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im tattoo free for now. Will be getting something for when my child is born in november, as well my wife will be getting one to after don with breast milk for baby. I do want something smqll before november tho. Possibly a greek or celtic cross

• 2 weeks later...