Saturday 6/19

conn-e-rot

You tell me where u want to meet and I'll be there I will be taking 90/271/71 so if you want to meet up just let me know where is good for you. I plan on leaving Conneaut about 7am

hmm, could meet off of 71 somewhere, I live right by I90, but 480 is close too, that would be how im getting to 71.

How about caribou coffee right off of 71 and bagley road?

hmm I might be just ahead of you guys on the way down in my truck. So if you see a red silverado with a goofy looking jet ski trailer with a black box sitting on it make sure to wave, thats me :)

hmm I might be just ahead of you guys on the way down in my truck. So if you see a red silverado with a goofy looking jet ski trailer with a black box sitting on it make sure to wave, thats me :)

If you want to meet us at the link that connerotninja posted, your welcome to!

but im gonna be envious of you, its supposed to be about 90* tomorrow, Im gonna stuff as many bottles of water in my tankbag that I can, lol!

If you want to meet us at the link that connerotninja posted, your welcome to!

but im gonna be envious of you, its supposed to be about 90* tomorrow, Im gonna stuff as many bottles of water in my tankbag that I can, lol!

if i was picking up the trailer in the morning I probably would since my dads isnt too far from there but from my place its way out of the way since I live right off 271

Just put our bikes in the trailer and give us a ride down.:D

if we had used this one from the get go I would have pre planned it and done that, I wouldn't mind since I'm headed there. But the original plan was to use my dads hillbilly trailer and of course that fell through since the bike he is getting won't fit in it