Meanie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SI Half Jackets Matte black frames/grey polarized lenses - $96.00

SI minute 2.0 Black frames/grey polarized lenses - $102.00

Does not include shipping.

Cool. Got your VM, only interested in the Minutes now, saw them over the weekend and like them better than the Jackets.

Let me see if I have any cash left after buying a ton of gear for this ride to Florida with Casper next week, if so, I'll get a pair. :)

Can you get Fuel Cell? If so I will pick something out. If so I would like to know the MARGIN, not the discount or pice, but the MARGIN that you will be getting these for. Thanks man!

I don't think I can but i'll check for you.

Come in Mean1 post up what that fucking douchebag did

Well since it was asked....

I received an email tonight from the company I have been getting the Oakley's from stating they got word I was "reselling" the glasses and they would no longer offer the discounted prices. I have a real good idea who sent the message or made the call that ended the discounts. I just want to make this very clear, I made no profit off the glasses what-so-ever. The price I was quoted was the price that was offered. The only thing I asked was that everyone who placed an order paid $6 for shipping. I was offering it to help out other people from OR that were interested. But obviously someone was pissed because I was possibly taking away potential business from someone else. Anyway, I figure Karma is a mother fucker and they will get theirs in the end.

Sorry to those of you that were interested and are now unable to get what they wanted. I'm sure everyone can figure out who the person was that ended it by reading back through the thread.

Well since it was asked....

I received an email tonight from the company I have been getting the Oakley's from stating they got word I was "reselling" the glasses and they would no longer offer the discounted prices. I have a real good idea who sent the message or made the call that ended the discounts. I just want to make this very clear, I made no profit off the glasses what-so-ever. The price I was quoted was the price that was offered. The only thing I asked was that everyone who placed an order paid $6 for shipping. I was offering it to help out other people from OR that were interested. But obviously someone was pissed because I was possibly taking away potential business from someone else. Anyway, I figure Karma is a mother fucker and they will get theirs in the end.

Sorry to those of you that were interested and are now unable to get what they wanted. I'm sure everyone can figure out who the person was that ended it by reading back through the thread.

Wow that's fucked up. Really fucked up.

Why would someone give a shit that you were helping us out but getting us a deal on some glasses? I mean really, someone took the time to actually call and complain?Fucking amazing! Some people just don't have enough to fucking worry about.

Why would someone give a shit that you were helping us out but getting us a deal on some glasses? I mean really, someone took the time to actually call and complain?Fucking amazing! Some people just don't have enough to fucking worry about.

I think the insinuation is that these discounts may have been cutting into someone else's business/$$ on here as a supplier/wholesaler/sales rep, so that person felt threatened & used their contacts behind the scenes to put a stop to it

Most of the people who got them were Reservist and/or former military anyways.

It's not really smart of someone to piss off a group like that. Better watch your 6.

I think the insinuation is that these discounts may have been cutting into someone else's business/$$ on here as a supplier/wholesaler/sales rep, so that person felt threatened & used their contacts behind the scenes to put a stop to it

^^^ :eek:

TOTAL douchebag move. But, would we expect anything less?

But Max we should have known that we were wrong for buying discount Oakleys like he should have known it was wrong to put his dick in Ross's girlfriend.

Zing!!!

Wow that's fucked up. Really fucked up.
Most of the people who got them were Reservist and/or former military anyways.

It's not really smart of someone to piss off a group like that. Better watch your 6.

TOTAL douchebag move. But, would we expect anything less?
But Max we should have known that we were wrong for buying discount Oakleys like he should have known it was wrong to put his dick in Ross's girlfriend.

Zing!!!

hey, next time that d-bag has nothing better to do he can come over to my house ... I have some yard work that needs done.

fuck. and. yes.