Junkies VS Ohio Riders is retarded

gixxie750

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in before jbot makes the challenge to all aspects of life

:lol:

http://www.facebook.com/OhioRiders#!/pages/Assfault-Junkies/133001519313?v=wall&story_fbid=135421139807583

Quote:

Assfault Junkies

Junkies and O.R rumble at the ama races!!! Be there!

Yesterday at 7:33pm

I'm not the hater amigo.... You constantly think this is some sort of competition between Assfault Junkies and Ohio Riders. This thread is case in point; I post up about planning for the superbike races, you have to post up saying your party will be better. Dude, grow up. If your site is so much better and you hate Ohio Riders so much, then stop logging in. It's that simple. And this goes for the rest of the Assfault Junkies as well.

Brandon.... You seriously posted that on your fb?? :dunno:

All i said was there was going to be allot of us there and to come over and meet us finally. You had to throw in the negativity like always. Basically i love O.R,but you make it seem like were not welcome.

How can you even play dumb/innocent after postin' crap like that on your fb? Anytime I try to give you the benefit of the doubt Brandon, you post crap like that on your website(s) & it just makes you look like a hypocrite :nono:

:lol:

Brandon.... You seriously posted that on your fb?? :dunno:

How can you even play dumb/innocent after postin' crap like that on your fb? Anytime I try to give you the benefit of the doubt Brandon, you post crap like that on your website(s) & it just makes you look like a hypocrite :nono:

I dont start the crap i just deal with it once started. I am realizing that O.R as a group is good people,but led by a hater. Its the junkie facebook. I am so tired of this hate crap that now i decided to focus my anger to a day and time.

I dont start the crap i just deal with it once started.

Your timeline needs some work there Brandon. You posted the "rumble" on your fb @ 7:33 yesterday, it looks like. The only rumble mentioned on here was much later, & were my joke pix from Westside musical & a Michael Jackson video :rolleyes:

....Its the junkie facebook.
So you're saying the Junkie fb isn't yours?
I am so tired of this hate crap that now i decided to focus my anger to a day and time.
Is that some kind of threat?

OH dear god not this shit again.........................

BEN: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDON: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are both dicks on the internet and tons of people can prove that with posts from all websites, OR, FB, AFJ etc.

THERE WILL BE NO FIGHT AT THE AMA RACES! So anyone from OR think that will take place STAY AWAY FROM THE OR TENTS!! AND THE SAME FOR THE AFJ!!!!

Some times you have to take things at face value, other times just say fuck it! I don't thinkl he meant rumble as in fight, but I have been wrong before.

BTW if an OR AFJ rumble does occur. let me know as I will just beat the shit out of myself.

OH dear god not this shit again.........................

BEN: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDON: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are both dicks on the internet and tons of people can prove that with posts from all websites, OR, FB, AFJ etc.

THERE WILL BE NO FIGHT AT THE AMA RACES! So anyone from OR think that will take place STAY AWAY FROM THE OR TENTS!! AND THE SAME FOR THE AFJ!!!!

oh_snap.jpg

I can't believe I'm about to say this but....listen to the woman, she makes sense

Some times you have to take things at face value, other times just say fuck it! I don't thinkl he meant rumble as in fight, but I have been wrong before.

BTW if an OR AFJ rumble does occur. let me know as I will just beat the shit out of myself.

That was my only point... that if 50+ junkies show up to Mid Ohio, 40 of them will be from Ohio Riders also. I wasn't starting shit, just stating a fact.

CbrGirl is just trying to avoid a confrontation because she'd either have to choose a side, or punch herself in the face.

clever girl...

CbrGirl is just trying to avoid a confrontation because she'd either have to choose a side, or punch herself in the face.

clever girl...

Not really.... Not a part of AFJ but this fighting is dumb

For the record, I'm most certainly not a Junkies hater:

Ben Stillman

Ben Stillman

I think you'll be rumbling alone while the rest of us are partying and having a great time.

Yesterday at 9:01pm

Several of you Junkies have stayed the night at my house, drank with me, partied with me, etc. Those who know me, know I'm definitely not a hater. Those who don't know me yet talk shit about me, well, have fun I guess. Just remember, you're fighting over an internet site. I'm a dork, but damn guys.

rumble is a term from the movies and plays from my days. Like grease etc. It just sounded like it fit? I do run the FB account. Oh and i will prob be fighting myslef again like last year. I came home with horrible burns and cuts and could barely walk. I am very tired of all this crap myself.

rumble is a term from the movies and plays from my days. Like grease etc. It just sounded like it fit? I do run the FB account. Oh and i will prob be fighting myslef again like last year. I came home with horrible burns and cuts and could barely walk. I am very tired of all this crap myself.
Ben Stillman

Brandon's going to get drunk and start fighting himself, like Jim Carey in Me, Myself, and Irene. Lololol!!!!!!

7 hours ago

For the record, I called it. :lol:

Seriously though, you, me, dance off. For realz. Two nerdy white guys. Should be entertaining at least.