Junkies VS Ohio Riders is retarded

gixxie750

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, both of you know that even if these 2 sites didn't exist people will like and not like eachother anyway. What I'm trying to say is if you take these 2 labels away from the people in them that there will be many enjoying the friendship of eachother and a few that just don't like eachother. More would get along than not. Trust me, both sites are nothing NEAR the beings of a GANG. So nobody from any site should try to act hard to eachother because lets face it, you're not. This isn't HighSchool and we're not Mongols vs Hells Angels, so lets act like adults and quit taunting.

Honestly, both of you know that even if these 2 sites didn't exist people will like and not like eachother anyway. What I'm trying to say is if you take these 2 labels away from the people in them that there will be many enjoying the friendship of eachother and a few that just don't like eachother. More would get along than not. Trust me, both sites are nothing NEAR the beings of a GANG. So nobody from any site should try to act hard to eachother because lets face it, you're not. This isn't HighSchool and we're not Mongols vs Hells Angels, so lets act like adults and quit taunting.

I hear you give great head.... massages... head massages...

Taco Bell is good, but free Taco Bell is most excellent. Yay for free lunch.
I'll see your 15 skyliners and a pitcher of beer and raise you a crave case and another pitcher of beer.

You haven't replied to my counter challenge.

You haven't replied to my counter challenge.

I did a Coney Challenge and topped at 16 (lost by 1... Damnit!!!). I felt chili peaking up my throat. 15, and I should still have the bladder for beer...:D

Crave case on top of coneys? Madness! Intriguing, but madness!

OH dear god not this shit again.........................

BEN: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDON: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are both dicks on the internet and tons of people can prove that with posts from all websites, OR, FB, AFJ etc.

THERE WILL BE NO FIGHT AT THE AMA RACES! So anyone from OR think that will take place STAY AWAY FROM THE OR TENTS!! AND THE SAME FOR THE AFJ!!!!

dont make me call randy.

Actually, I thought Brandon was joking. But too many people can't/won't take a joke now-a-days. May I suggest mud wrestling. Everyone bring a gallon or two of water for this...

edit: oh, and please don't start till the sun kinda goes down. Otherwise participants will all wind up looking sorta like baked cookies...

Actually, I thought Brandon was joking. But too many people can't/won't take a joke now-a-days. May I suggest mud wrestling. Everyone bring a gallon or two of water for this...

edit: oh, and please don't start till the sun kinda goes down. Otherwise participants will all wind up looking sorta like baked cookies...

:nono: Nice, now I need to go get a cookie... or cake... or pie... or ice cream... We have them all here right now. Thanks again for making me have to decide what I want.