hand signal for OR riders..

hollywood3586

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sending for the stickers right now. The creativity on this site just boggles the mind. Plus I may not have the coordination required for some of the moves. Although humping the gas tank could work :grin:

1000rrrider showed us the new signal yesterday. You have to stand up on the pegs, turn to the right and do a little girly dance, waving your hands in the air. You had to be there, it was hilarious.

and it made two 14 year old girls giggle...

Yeah I like that wave 1000rr pulled. Problem is everyone else in the group bout went down because we were all laughing too hard.

Also that dude on the mower about caused a few bikes to rear end each other. Lol.

Am I the only on that noticed the minivan is not able to be accomplished without crossing your hands... Look at the thumbs lol ...hollywood Ill throw you and the sv the rock/ride on if You leave Akron and roam to cincinnati

Am I the only on that noticed the minivan is not able to be accomplished without crossing your hands... Look at the thumbs lol ...hollywood Ill throw you and the sv the rock/ride on if You leave Akron and roam to cincinnati

turn your hands in , so you're looking at your palms.

thats a bit of a distance but i think it would be fun to cruise down to cinici. Im thinking about talking to matt for a weekend trip down there and c-bus. It would be an interesting trip..

thats a bit of a distance but i think it would be fun to cruise down to cinici. Im thinking about talking to matt for a weekend trip down there and c-bus. It would be an interesting trip..

If I ever get another trailer, I'll extend the offer to you guys to throw the bikes in the trailer to ride NKY. I've been dying to do it but have been so busy I've yet to get down that way. I'm usually in Cinci once a month!

If I ever get another trailer, I'll extend the offer to you guys to throw the bikes in the trailer to ride NKY. I've been dying to do it but have been so busy I've yet to get down that way. I'm usually in Cinci once a month!

sounds like a deal to me.. Im sure matt would be down.. iv been thinking about it. Thanks for the offer.. keep me posted :)

sounds like a deal to me.. Im sure matt would be down.. iv been thinking about it. Thanks for the offer.. keep me posted :)

No problem! I've considered trying to man up and just ride down there but I absolutely hate the freeway for more than an hour on the bike and backroads down that way would take 6hrs and they aren't even good back roads 90% of the way

turn your hands in , so you're looking at your palms.

Lol but i thought this thread was about the OR signature wave...I'm not gunna throw up the mini van to myself...

Let me know if you guys ever make it down here would be a good time!