What a day

cOoTeR

So after leaving Wendys after the ride today I stopped at iron pony. Picked up some oil a filter some chain wax. I paid not paying too much attention signed the receipt and headed out as I loaded the stuff into my saddle bags I saw the receipt and bout Shit my self. The total was 143.00. I then noticed I was charged 93.00 for the oil filter. The guy had mistakenly rang it up several times. I went back inside and it was all straightened out.

Then when I got onto 270 it started raining. That's always fun. I exited at sawmill then went to turn onto hard road I noticed my shifter was loose while down shifting. I was in traffic so I couldn't just stop in the turn lane. As I up shifted the shifter fell and was hanging by the linkage. Lucky for me the bolt didn't fall out and I made it to the Kroger parking lot. I tried to tighten I it down but the hex head I had was too small. I had to get a ride to lowes and back to get a hex head set. But I got it tightened down and made it home