4th of July parade and cookout

cmoosego

The Ohio Riders have been invited to participate again this year in the Whitehall 4th of July parade with the Knights. Last year we realized that riding in parades was a HOT and STICKY situation, so this year I have arranged truck and trailer combos to put a few bikes on, thanks Max Power and 1000rr Rider... so, if you'd like to have your bikes featured in the parade ( we will see who shows and vote for the best representation of our group) come to the hall @ 4217 e. main st in whitehall ohio 43213... Be there @ 11 am so we can get loaded up and situated. The parade starts at 1 pm. After the parade we will be having a cookout, all are invited ( even if you don't do parade) we will have drink specials and FREE food ( cooked by Moose) so come by on Sunday the 4th, celebrate your freedom, hang with some fellow bikers, and have a generally great time. ( If you wish to ride in the parade that is fine also, but as we found last year it is hot and hard on the bikes especially if they aren't water cooled and have had recent oil changes.) Hope to see many of you there....Love, Moose....;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Be there @ 11 am so we can get loaded up and situated. The parade starts at 1 pm. After the parade we will be having a cookout...
What are the approximate times for stuff? I might be in on this, depending on the times.

My guess: show up around 11, parade at 1, food after the parade.

submitted with all due respect, natch. :D

Do you know what route they're using for the Whitehall parade? I havn't been able to find any info on any of the Whitehall 4th of July stuff. I can't imagine they're going to go down yearling rd like they usually do, at least not with all the construction. Of course the Whitehall city officials have done stranger things.

Do you know what route they're using for the Whitehall parade? I havn't been able to find any info on any of the Whitehall 4th of July stuff. I can't imagine they're going to go down yearling rd like they usually do, at least not with all the construction. Of course the Whitehall city officials have done stranger things.

I haven't heard for sure about the route.

The Ohio Riders have been invited to participate again this year in the Whitehall 4th of July parade with the Knights. Last year we realized that riding in parades was a HOT and STICKY situation, so this year I have arranged truck and trailer combos to put a few bikes on, thanks Max Power and 1000rr Rider... so, if you'd like to have your bikes featured in the parade ( we will see who shows and vote for the best representation of our group) come to the hall @ 4217 e. main st in whitehall ohio 43213... Be there @ 11 am so we can get loaded up and situated. The parade starts at 1 pm. After the parade we will be having a cookout, all are invited ( even if you don't do parade) we will have drink specials and FREE food ( cooked by Moose) so come by on Sunday the 4th, celebrate your freedom, hang with some fellow bikers, and have a generally great time. ( If you wish to ride in the parade that is fine also, but as we found last year it is hot and hard on the bikes especially if they aren't water cooled and have had recent oil changes.) Hope to see many of you there....Love, Moose....;)

bumpo

I'm questionable. Several things going on that day though. My usual puppy sitter is busy too..so I might be caging it and bringing him with me.

So to sum it up..I have no idea if I can make it or not. At least I responded though..that should count for something