4th of July parade and cookout

cmoosego

I may be there, I burnt my hand last night and am unable to ride at the moment. But I may stop by with Riley to ride on the trailer. I doubt we will be staying for the after party though. It's my wifes B-day on the 4th and he parents are having a party for her when she gets off work at 3pm. I'll let you know.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ohio Riders have been invited to participate again this year in the Whitehall 4th of July parade with the Knights. Last year we realized that riding in parades was a HOT and STICKY situation, so this year I have arranged truck and trailer combos to put a few bikes on, thanks Max Power and 1000rr Rider... so, if you'd like to have your bikes featured in the parade ( we will see who shows and vote for the best representation of our group) come to the hall @ 4217 e. main st in whitehall ohio 43213... Be there @ 11 am so we can get loaded up and situated. The parade starts at 1 pm. After the parade we will be having a cookout, all are invited ( even if you don't do parade) we will have drink specials and FREE food ( cooked by Moose) so come by on Sunday the 4th, celebrate your freedom, hang with some fellow bikers, and have a generally great time. ( If you wish to ride in the parade that is fine also, but as we found last year it is hot and hard on the bikes especially if they aren't water cooled and have had recent oil changes.) Hope to see many of you there....Love, Moose....;)

bumpo

The Ohio Riders have been invited to participate again this year in the Whitehall 4th of July parade with the Knights. Last year we realized that riding in parades was a HOT and STICKY situation, so this year I have arranged truck and trailer combos to put a few bikes on, thanks Max Power and 1000rr Rider... so, if you'd like to have your bikes featured in the parade ( we will see who shows and vote for the best representation of our group) come to the hall @ 4217 e. main st in whitehall ohio 43213... Be there @ 11 am so we can get loaded up and situated. The parade starts at 1 pm. After the parade we will be having a cookout, all are invited ( even if you don't do parade) we will have drink specials and FREE food ( cooked by Moose) so come by on Sunday the 4th, celebrate your freedom, hang with some fellow bikers, and have a generally great time. ( If you wish to ride in the parade that is fine also, but as we found last year it is hot and hard on the bikes especially if they aren't water cooled and have had recent oil changes.) Hope to see many of you there....Love, Moose....;)

bring yo'selves down to the parade peeps... it's a good time...:)

bump 2 days out...and I only have 5 confirms... that'd be a sad showing compared to last year folks...

(non-existant smiley) :facepalm: Geesh, what an idiot I am! For some reason I thought this was takin place Saturday! :lol: Out for the parade, I have to run A/V at church until 12:30. Maybe I can talk the wife into heading out for the moose grilling!

stop planning everything when i have plans!! :D

You went & got a girlfriend.... She's always gonna have plans made for you now ;)

Until you're :eek: .... married.... Then it's Honeymoon Over

Then your "plans" just become her "Honeydo" list :rolleyes:

leaving home in a half an hour to go get truck and meet up with shawn (aka max power) hope to see many of you there, talked to one of the guys yesterday he's bringing his girls mini bikes again this year... should be fun... if nothing else stop out for the free food after..

Just saw you guys in the Whitehall parade, looking good. Whoever the two guys who were actually riding were, those are nice bikes as well as the bikes on the trailers.

The two riding were SirPsycho and VulcanRider

Was thinking about riding over to white hall, anyone still think there still there BBQing, I dont have any of there numbers.

No we're all gone