timotheus, one very good friend : Gone with the wind

Kosmo

http://www.timesonline.com/bct_news/news_details/article/1373/2010/june/27/motorcyclist-killed-in-ambridge-collision.html

This is the message from his wife:

just want to let you know that the viewing hours for tim are 6 pm to 9pm at the McGonigle Funeral Home in Sharon PA 16146, please let everyone know that were in your group. thanks jan (tim's wife)

May his soul rest in peace.........many good rides in PA, burger run in clearfield, around cleveland along river road and the south of canton ride with incidents and his spill, magnolia police station and the supercop........too many good memories and have a heavy heart and speechless.

My deepest condolences to his family and the loved ones.....

Tim with the silver SV650, second from the right

DSCN4530.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!!?? I dont even kow what to say... im actually choked up about this. A few of us just rode with him not that long ago.. oh my.. RIP tim..

heres a pic i have of the south canton ride not that long ago.. this was just after his little spill..

0528101928.jpg

Edited by hollywood3586

Wow..... I never met him but we talked sports ( penguin's hockey) via pm. Damn I was looking forword the meeting him this summer and talking sports.

RIP Tim

Let's Go Pens!!!

VERY sorry to hear this Koz :(

Never got the opportunity to meet him, & now, unfortunately, never will

Some of the "comments" under that article are pretty insensitive, disturbing, & aggravating :nono:

RIP. Always sorry to hear about situations like this.

VERY sorry to hear this Koz :(

Never got the opportunity to meet him, & now, unfortunately, never will

Some of the "comments" under that article are pretty insensitive, disturbing, & aggravating :nono:

The comments may not be sensitive or understanding but I have seen much worse on this site when a cager or a cop or a normal joe does something stupid.

http://www.sportbikealliance.com/messages/boards/thread/9343548

if you cant see that ;

With deep regret, we are announcing a new Meetup for Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh

What: Fallen SBA Member, Tim O'Brien's Viewing, Sharon, PA

When: Thursday, July 1, 2010 5:30 PM, stands up at 6:00 pm

Where: (Sewickley, exact location to be determined.)

It is with deep regret that the SBA has experienced its first fallen member, Tim O'Brien. He left an event Sunday and was in a fatal accident on his way home. We will be leaving Sewickley, where the event was held, and driving through to Hermitage... the ride he wasn't able to finish. We will be attending his viewing in Sharon, PA, paying our final respects, and then heading home.

I want to work this out so that we have as many members as possible to be able to attend this ride in honor of Tim. Please feel free to comment below and if enough people can not make the time, we can move it a little later.

Please do all you can to attend.

The meetup location in Sewickley will be finalized by Wednesday, depending on the number of RSVP's.

Learn more here:

http://www.sportbikea...clear.gif

Got this PM from jimmyc. Very sad. Might try to make it out on Thursday if anyone is interested.

not unusual for some jackasses to write disturbing comments under the article. the ones who make those comments are cowards anyway. RIP Tim.
Some of the "comments" under that article are pretty insensitive, disturbing, & aggravating

Never pay attention to the comment on ANY news/newspaper site, they are always that way.

Never met him, but saw him as very active on the board here, its a terrible shame.

The details of what happened sound strange, excessive speed and running a red??

:rip: