WTB: 600 Sport Bike

ohdaho

I have a 94 cbr 600f2 it does have a rebuild title but it runs fine and looks new has all new plastics carbon looking mirrors with signals in them just ordered a new pilot power rear has 27k on frame but has a 95 motor with 18k miles rides straight has lowering link, yoshi slip on new brakes front and rear will need a new chain entertain me with an offer don't have to sell but wouldn't mind getting a new bike either if I have enough money to put down

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

no problem yeah it was low sided with no sliders kid said he just replaced all of them instead of trying to find the half he needed to match i ride it back and forth to work everyday it doesn't rain and have taken some 2-3 hr rides it rides as it should and has plenty of power

^ yea not knocking it or anything...i passed it on, ill let you know if he wants your contact info....my bike was t-boned with 300 miles on it back in 1997 when my dad owned it, it now has 20k and rides like a dream...i got nothing against salvage bikes if theyre taken care of and solid....cosmetic damage is a bitch, and some insurance companies just dont pay out...my bike booked at 12k, insurance company totalled it over cosmetic damage and my dad bought it back and fixed it up and had less than 4k total in it for a new vmax with custom paint and 300 miles haha

With the exception of my first bike every bike I have owned is under salvage title. I mean it doesnt take much to salvage them out. None the less it is a nice bike but 2500 is an awful lot. Not trying to sound mean but I think it is. The Salvage aspect will kill that for you for sure. Then again there is someone out there that would buy it for that.