Friday 7/2 Ride to the River

Hailwood

I just got in from posing up at bike night. Yes, I will be there by 10:00

Its 58 miles from 82 & 83 and it usually takes about 1:10 to get to the Speedway in Millersburg from there. I am planning to leave at 8:30, this will give time to fill up, use the restroom with some time left over for whatever can and will happen.

cool, c ya tom.

I'm planning on being in M'burg at 10. Most likely on the Buell.

It's about 1 hr 30 min from here. I'm slabbin 71 to exit 204 (83 S). If you wanna head down together let me know. I'll be leaving at about 8-ish

It's about 1 hr 30 min from here. I'm slabbin 71 to exit 204 (83 S). If you wanna head down together let me know. I'll be leaving at about 8-ish

WTF, you aren't meeting me in Eaton? It's not a big deal but if not I don’t have to go there and I can vary my start time.

WTF, you aren't meeting me in Eaton? It's not a big deal but if not I don’t have to go there and I can vary my start time.

miscommunication UP...misunderstood your last post

I'll meet you at 82/83 @ 0830

Thanks, fuckhead you don't need to remind me. By the way the last one of the speeders was found guilty also.

In fact I see him lurking right now and I think he should be sick tomorrow so he can ride with us.

Edited by Uncle Punk

I've done this ride before and it was great. I had to get new tires on the bike today or I would have been there. After today I will have fresh pilot powers on the beast. Next time for sure although Friday's I'm almost always working. Let's hope everyone stays safe...

Awesome, awesome ride.

Perfect weather, great roads, and a really nice pace. Most importantly everyone made it back ok.

26 is always as good as I remember, and the traffic on 800 wasn't too bad. Thanks a lot for showing us 255 UP - that is a truly fantastic road.

Was great to meet / see you guys again. We'll have to do it again soon.

I am home safe, thanks for planning this, I had a great time. Thank everyone else for indulging me and agreeing to ad the extra 40 miles so we could do 255, I love that road.

420 miles for me and I enjoyed it all, three of us swapped lead when ever we got to a road we liked it couldn't have worked out better. I'm going to go eat and take a nap.

Great ride! Back home and ready for food and hops/barley beverage. It was a pleasure riding with you three. I gotta admit, I'm taxed. Hell I was tired back on 255.

Happy Independence Day everyone!

Happy Birthday UP!