4th Ride - Central Columbus

Bodyman

Several of us get together to ride on a regular basis. This is a great time, and I recommend that you at least try this ride once. You would be hooked. It is a great group of people, and friends! We all meet at Ari's Restaurant on the west side of Columbus (1425 Frank Rd. Columbus, Ohio). We meet there at 9am for breakfast, then leave out for the ride at approximately 10am. We usually ride for the entire day. Hit me up if you have any questions at all. Jim (614) 327-0519 Contact me a.s.a.p. to get the details. If u call tomorrow, I may not get it, due to being on the bike. Hope to hear from some of the group! You will be glad that you did!!!

We usually head down south. But, we are always open to group ideas. Last time we went to Athens, then ended up back up at Buckeye Lake for dinner at Papa Boos. So, we just kinda play things by ear. And see where the road leads! LOL But, for the time being, no exact route planned.