of course its my day off!!

kawi kid

and my fucking cable box takes a shit!!! :mad: all i wanna do is watch sports center and maybe a little history channel while i drink my god damn coffee before i start doing shit!:mad::mad:

:violin: FUCK YOU TIME WARNER!!!!!!!!

yeeeaaahhh, on a 3 or 4 day weekend. glw getting that fixed before Tuesday.

(Somewhere a squirrel is happily chewing on your signal.)

btw, just turned mine on to check. Mine works, heh. (Signal quality isn't the best though.)

well on further investigtion its not my box its actually just the cable feed. my brother in law works for time warner and he just informed me that ALL of coshocton is out!! apparently something happend to the main feed that comes in from newark to here.

yeeeaaahhh, on a 3 or 4 day weekend. glw getting that fixed before Tuesday.

(Somewhere a squirrel is happily chewing on your signal.)

btw, just turned mine on to check. Mine works, heh. (Signal quality isn't the best though.)

we got a guy on call here in town he said he has been out all morning with this same problem. walks into the house and says yep your cable is out and leaves :lol: he cant do anything till its fixed in newark i guess

don't worry, they are in the process of hiring aerospace engineers to install cable at peoples homes for $11/hr. this should stop all the outages.

you know why I use the phone company internet and not TWC???? take a guess....

call them up on your twc phone and complain...oh wait...you can't..you want to borrow my phone?

Edited by serpentracer

don't worry, they are in the process of hiring aerospace engineers to install cable at peoples homes for $11/hr. this should stop all the outages.

you know why I use the phone company internet and not TWC???? take a guess....

call them up on your twc phone and complain...oh wait...you can't..you want to borrow my phone?

phone and internet arent out. its just the video feed...... so im good on the phone :):lol:

I am sitting here with the kids watching Cake Boss........TW works in Cincy!! LOL

Glad I m not in your area!!! would have to get on the bike and go for a ride!!

He can't...

Seriously though... I love TWC for internet, but not for TV. Directv FTW! It takes some pretty severe weather to knock the signal out, and at that time, I should probably not be watching TV anyway.

I'm just trying to encourage you to get another ASAP!!! I feel the need to ride up to Apple Valley. :lol:

next year possibly i wanna take the time to lick my wounds. my wrist still gives me problem at times....

It must be a shame to live in ctown with all the good roads and not have a bike to ride them on!

you learn to deal with it. i got a 114 acre farm with a dirt bike 3 4wheelers, pond stocked with lots of fish, and lots and lots or yards to shoot, i find things to keep me busy. :D

Forget that I was up and out of the house by 8am. If I could have figured a way to transport 2 rifles and 3 handguns and ammo on the bike I would have rode to go shoot with Scottb.

i can see this being tried and stirring a little panic :lol:

Rub it in why don't ya. I got no yard, and have to pay to shoot my guns an hour away. But I do have my bike running again.

look who is rubbin shit in :lol: