New to the board - not local - looking for someone to do KTM Ride Orange tomorrow

iamnotgreg

Hi

I actually am Greg - my name is a lie

I actually live in Chicago and I am heading out to Ohio right after I hit send.

My buddies and I are `heading to mid o for the ktm event - one had to cancel and he asked me to try to sell his spot - seems most of my friends up here are doing a group trip to barber this weekend so that's out.

in any case if you are interested ping me via email as I will be on the road iamnotgreg at gmail

he said to sell it half off - seems like a pretty good deal for someone if they are interested - day is 275 - so 137.50 I guess.

KTM is providing the motorcycles for this

oh and I know it's bad form to pop in with a for sale thing - I hope that posting something I am selling at a loss for a bud takes a bit of that bad form sting away. in any case sorry in advance.

in any case HI!

and if any of you guys are going to be there stop say Hi - normally id say what kind of bike etc but I guess that doesn't apply - I will be the big guy in sthe teknic speedstar leathers that have been crashed 3x :) ... and a grey scorpion exo helmet - my buds and i will have a blue honda oddysea and chances are a white ezup

good to meet you guys.

heres to hoping for no speeding tickets crossing your state :cheers:

http://www.midohio.com/Assets/Documents/Terms-and-Conditions-of-Orders

Performance Track Riding

CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES must be received in writing (e-mail, fax or letter) at least 31 days or more in advance of the scheduled course date. The Mid-Ohio School will deduct a 15% penalty from your refund amount. Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days prior to an event will be assessed a 50% penalty. Cancellations will be accepted 14 days or less prior to your scheduled course date minus a 75% penalty. Participants may reschedule their track day(s) up to 5 days prior to your originally scheduled course date, and a $50 administrative charge will be assessed. Participant may resell their spot(s) to a qualified rider at a price equal too or less than originally paid. Written notification of such transfer must be sent to The Mid-Ohio School in writing (e-mail, fax or letter).

Spot was transferred when Mid Ohio called me to confirm my information.

Hi everyone - back at home now

Sorry I didn't reply earlier - I guess I need to turn on email notifications for here... I didn't realize so many people had come on to say hi.

STT Brian - thanks for the heads up - I don't believe any charge was made, but I imagine they have my card on file.. Maybe I should take a look. Really I did all this as a favor for some friends so I'd hate to get personally dinged any more (I paid for everyones slots up front and they all paid me back except for this one I sold half off, but he is supposed to make that good next time I see him.)

I met a pretty goodish # of riders that day, you seem to meet more people when you can spend your downtime hanging out rather than gassing, warmers, generator, whatever elsing.

Justin I have some videos but they are of I group.

One of the guys who pitted across from me was allowed to head out in N for a session - hell if I'd have known that before I changed I would have went out and chase cam'd ya

Here is what I have - it's really not great or anything (some of it points down as the camera aim was off and most of it is rather slow.. discretion, valor, 25k bikes that aren't mine.. etc :) )

http://www.vimeo.com/user729878/videos

Thanks again to Greg for the spot -- sorry your buddy couldn't make it.

Nice to meet you Brian.

Jeff, pleasure as always.

wow - you made it home at 7...

I rolled in just before midnight (central time)

but I did manage to make it home before my Anniversary was "officially" over so... :banana: